Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1597 - 03/01/01 09:40 AM (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
joe z Offline

Loc: deerfield, ny usa
My wife and 2 teenagers just returned from a week-long vacation in Madrid (which we thoroughly enjoyed!). Although we were able to easily make e-mail reservations with Hostal Lopez beforehand , we were somewhat disappointed with the accommodations, given the glowing reviews on MM's b-board . The rooms were clean, but they were tiny (and I mean REALLY tiny), barebones (no TV, no dresser, only a hand-held shower sprayer) and very loud at night (not from the street, but from within the hostal itself -- you could hear whispers 2 hallways away at night) . Between our recovery naps on our 1st day there, we toured 4 or 5 other hostals in the neighborhood and chose to move to the Hostal Cervantes - larger rooms, full shower, dresser, tv, common lounge area and immaculately clean. Also, the proprietor, Fabio, was "bend-over-backwards nice" to us and spoke quite a bit of English. If you're not a fussy, claustrophobic light-sleeper, I'd say that the Hostal Lopez might work for you - otherwise, I'd highly recommend the Hostal Cervantes.

#1598 - 03/02/01 04:25 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
granny Offline

Loc: clw. Fl usa
Well we have reservations for the Lopez for one week in june/july and we are 3 of us.
I wasn't aware that the rooms were TINY!
How can one communicate with the Cevantes?
I checked on the web and found nothing. How was the location? What floor is it on, was there an elevator? How were the prices per night? thanks for the info

#1599 - 03/02/01 06:02 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
joe z Offline

I can't speak for all of Hostal Lopez's rooms, but the 2 that we had sure were small!

If you're interested in Hostal Cervantes, I'm happy to try to help:
Hostal Cervantes
Calle de Cervantes, 34
2nd Floor (Yanks would call it the 3rd)
Madrid, Spain 28014
phone: 011 34 91 429 83 65
fax: 011 34 91 429 27 45

I'd advise dialing a "10 10" number (like 10-10-220) to get a cheap overseas phone carrier . And just call or fax them (remember that they're 6 hours ahead of EST). If you call, ask for Fabio -- I'm sure he will try his best English for you.

Location is great. It's a block-&-a-half from the Prado Museum. And, there are no discos or tapas bars anywhere around it (a rarity, when it comes to hostals, for some strange reason).

Yes, there was a 2-person elevator -- quite fast , I might add. Lopez, FYI, did not have one -- the very worn wooden stairs there could pose problems for all but the most sure-footed (I only mention that because of your user name, "Granny" ).

Prices were competitive. Lopez was getting 5600 pesatas($32)/room/night (no multi-room, multi-day discount available). Cervantes did give us a discount (2 rooms for 6 days) -- Fabio came down from his ordinary rate of 6500 pesatas ($37) to 6000 pesatas ($34.25). We definitely would have stayed, even without the discount. I noticed, at all the hostals we checked out, the rack-rate charges went up a bit in the summer, so you may have to pay a bit more anywhere you go.

Good luck!

#1600 - 03/02/01 09:39 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi joe Z!! I'm so sorry you weren't totally happy with Hostal Lopez . To be honest, yours was the first not positive thing I've heard about them. I don't really consider their lack of an elevator to be an issue for most people, but I know that it can be a concern for those who have difficulty getting around or with a lot of luggage.

The standard room size at Hostal Lopez, in my experience, is typical. joe z, if you had a decent sized room then you were lucky. I did stay in Hostal Lopez' largest room with three double beds in a HUGE room. Looked like it was a living room/dining room at one time.

granny, if you prefer a larger room you might consider requesting this larger room, but you might pay a little more - not sure. Otherwise, keep in mind that the room is not the most important part of your trip. If you can walk around the beds without problem then, to me, the room size doesn't matter. You're only there for sleeping afterall.

I too have heard good things about Hostal Cervantes. Too bad they didn't snag that domain name before the OTHER www.HostalCervantes.com , located outside of Madrid, did. BUT, the GREAT news is, Hostal Cervantes IN Madrid will soon have their website ready. I just checked and it seems your friend Fabio registered www.Hostal-Cervantes.com 3 days ago!!!! WOW!! Nothing there now, but soooooon!!! WOO HOO!!!

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 03-02-2001).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#1601 - 03/02/01 10:13 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
Ed S Offline

Loc: Harrisburg, PA, USA
We also just got back from after a 6 night stay at the Hostal Lopez. We probably were there at the same time Joe Z. As far as the rooms, ours (#2 - directly off the reception area) was small, but we had no complaints. I tend to think of the room as cozy. The room was clean, we had a nice, little balcony overlooking the street and you can't beat the location. Plus with a member of the famliy always checking who was coming in, we knew everything would be safe. It was a little noisy with the compact set up of the first floor, but after walking all over Madrid and a few glasses of wine at dinner, we never had a problem falling asleep.

I guess it really depends on what you are looking for. Eight years ago I did the backpacking thing throughout Europe. After sleeping in paper sheets in a gymnasium full of people in Nice and sharing a room with 2 bunkbeds and matresses on the floor in Paris, I consider the Hostal Lopez to be a luxury.

#1602 - 03/04/01 01:47 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
SpainSpud Offline

Hi, joe z!

Could you answer a a few more questions for me and my mom who are narrowing the field for our trip in April-May? Were the rooms warm enough for you? Did you get enough blankets? Any control over the heat? And how was the air (meaning, was the room aired out enough to clear out (if any) smoke? The "full shower" in your scenario, I take it, means a shower, sink and toilet?

Much appreciated and thanks, in advance! :-)

#1603 - 03/04/01 08:45 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

SpainSpud, are you asking about Hostal Lopez , Hostal Cervantes , or both?

I think it was Eddie who mentioned in a previous posting that Madrid turns off their city-wide heating on April 1st, but I'm not at all sure that most hostels haven't upgraded to a self-regulated heating system. And no, you won't have any way to raise or lower the heat yourself. I guess the only way to lower the temperature would be to open the windows. If it's too cold you could ask for extra blankets and I'm sure the proprietors would be happy to give them to you.

I doubt you'll find most rooms to be "smokey" as they typically open the windows during the 45-60 minutes they're cleaning the rooms top to bottom. I never noticed during my 4 nights at 4-different hostels in Madrid last October.

As for the bathrooms, they're typically small: some smaller than others and never all the same size. The tubs are usually half-length tubs compared to what we have here in the USA. I think I only stayed in one hostel (can't remember which) which had a full, "American"-sized bathtub.

Hope this helps! Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 03-04-2001).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#1604 - 03/04/01 02:51 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
Sofia Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
I love those little bathtubs and the little showers! We laugh ourselves silly as one of us heads into the bathroom to shower or bathe. It wouldn't be Spain without them!

When I was a college student in 1976 we would stay in hostales. If we got a room without the bathtub/shower, we would pay extra to bathe in a shared bathroom. I remember that the bath used to cost more than the night in the hostal! Once I was so dirty that I paid to take the bath. Otherwise, the girls and I considered a bath to be a swim in the Mediterranean Sea.... those were the good old days : )

Being a fan of good hostales, I hope to someday stay at Lopez and Chelo. I didn't get to recently because I arrived in Madrid without reservations and there was the Feria de Arcos. Later that week when we did get a room at Hostal Santa Barbara. The owner told us that if he had 2,000 rooms he could have rented them all during that weekend of the feria.We loved our room at the Hostal Santa Barbara. What a view!
http://www.geocities.com/srasofia/desales2000.html

[This message has been edited by Sofia (edited 03-04-2001).]

#1605 - 03/04/01 06:48 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Just a note..Hostal Lopez must be doing something right..they already could not accomodate 3 pers. 6/24&6/25 when I recently inquired and responded nicely within 1 day!

#1606 - 03/04/01 10:43 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
joe z Offline

I will try to succinctly address all the responses that my comments have elicited, before I say, "no mas:"

MM – I guess the old saying is true – "You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all the people all the time."

MM – Lack of an elevator at Hostal Lopez was a complete non-issue for us (we rarely used the one at Hostal Cervantes). Granny asked about an elevator at Hostal Cervantes and I thought that the lack of one at Hostal Lopez would be an issue for her. And, if anyone who has ever stayed at Hostal Lopez can recommend it and its extremely-worn wooden stairs to a senior, I would be very surprised (I couldn’t).

MM – Maybe we were just unlucky to get 2 tiny rooms at Hostal Lopez. Your "litmus test" of adequate room size is whether or not you can walk around your bed – we were all just barely able to (our courtyard rooms were on the 3rd floor, fyi – none of us could remember the room numbers). Also, with no dressers, we would have been forced to live out of our suitcases for a week (and they would had to have been closed and stood on their ends at night!).

Ed S – Sounds like you got "the luck of the draw." Being a non-drinker and a light-sleeper, I had one heckuva time getting a good night’s sleep our one night there, despite being totally sleep-deprived from the transatlantic flight, due to the echoing hall noises.

SpainSpud – For both Hostal Lopez and Hostal Cervantes, I’m in complete agreement with MM’s response, with one exception – Hostal Cervantes did have the full "American-size" bathtubs with real shower heads (and not the spray-yourself kind).

Sofia – As quaint as the small Spanish showers may be, I’ll take a full-sized one every time!

Karenwishart – I thought that I complemented Hostal Lopez when I said "we were able to easily make e-mail reservations with Hostal Lopez beforehand." And, I don’t think that I said that they weren’t doing something right – the rooms we were assigned just weren’t "right enough" for us.

Everyone – All I have tried to do is give everyone a factual account of what happened to us, hoping that MM’s webviewers might benefit from our "experience." Once we decided we needed to relocate, we looked at Hostal Lesboa, Hostal Dulcinea and a couple of more hostals (who’s names escape me) before we decided upon Hostal Cervantes – every one we looked at was clearly preferable to Hostal Lopez. If you’ve had a nice stay at Hostal Lopez, God bless you. If you want to take your chances at getting one of the "good rooms" at Hostal Lopez, go for it! If, however, you want a hostal that’s not too hostile, a "safe bet" is Hostal Cervantes.

This is Joe Z, saying a final "adios, amigos" (i.e., I will not be reading or, thus, responding to any further postings on this). Good luck!

#1607 - 03/04/01 10:55 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Well, as joe z said himself:
Quote:
I guess the old saying is true – "You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all the people all the time."

#1608 - 03/04/01 11:21 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
aphra Offline

Loc: New York City, USA
I need to say something here, and please--I do say this without meaning any disrespect to anyone.

Joe Z wrote, "Cervantes did give us a discount...Fabio came down from his ordinary rate of 6500 pesatas ($37) to 6000 pesatas ($34.25). We definitely would have stayed, even without the discount."

OK, here's my comment. PLEASE, before you accept such a discount, think about how much it will save you versus how much it will cost the person who offered it to you and whether you really need to save that small amount of money as much as the other guy needs to earn it. Assuming that Joe Z got that discount on each of two rooms over a full seven nights, that would save a grand total of $38. I'm guessing most of us on this board (students excepted) would scarcely notice such an amount, particularly in the grand scheme of the cost of a week's vacation in Europe for a family of four. I'm also guessing that same amount would have meant considerably more to Fabio.

If you've found what you consider a good deal, please think twice before trying to save a couple of bucks at the expense of people who are struggling to keep things together financially as it is. You DO want that charming hostal (or gift shop, or whatever) you loved so much to remain afloat until your next visit, don't you?

#1609 - 03/05/01 08:59 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
joe z Offline

I lied. Here I am again. And it's because Aphra has helped me to see the error of my ways.

Here's some additional advice for you all for the next time you're in Madrid:
1) Even though kids are free on the city bus tours, pay the full fare for them.
2) When you get a price-fixed "meal deal" at a restaurant, add up the a la carte prices and pay that amount, even though it's more.
3) If a shop is having a sale, pay the original prices on all marked-down items.

After all, pesatas grow on trees that all we Americans have, don't they? And we wouldn't want our favorite bus tours, restaurants and shops to go under, too, because of our capitalistic tendencies, would we?

Thank you, Aphra. The next time I plan a family vacation on an extremely tight budget, I won't. I'll postpone it until we can save enough money to ensure that we can spend it the way you think all Americans should.

#1610 - 03/05/01 09:12 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Here's my two pesetas. If something has a posted rate as FREE or REDUCED, you take it. If you are dealing with a big hotel chain, you always look for the cheapest rate, using any trick in the book to get it (they know how far they can go). If dealing with small family hostales, you pay the stated rate, and/but asking for an off-season descuento or multinight descuento is legit. Aphra has a really good point... many of these hostales are just making it, and if the price is reasonable and you are prepared to pay it, why ask for a further discount! One of my favorite things to do in Spain is tip the housekeeping staff very generously. Even when staying in family-run inns, I have been known to leave a thousand pesetas behind as a way of saying, you treated us so well, your prices for my budget are so reasonable, and I want to show gratitude. Oh, and about those fixed priced menus?? I make sure to tip MORE when I have them, because the price is so reasonable but the waitstaff work is just as hard!

#1611 - 03/05/01 12:50 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Come on, folks. Let's give joe z a break. It never hurts to politely ask if a small discount is possible. In fact, this is often the rule in many countries (i.e. Costa Rica) where, just by asking via e-mail, we have received discounts of up to 50% on rooms (depending upon season, number of people in our group, etc.). And contrary to the popular and almost universal belief that we are all rich Americans, we are not. We're interested in VALUE and wanting to stretch our vacation dollar so that we can experience and better understand more of the world.

And what is most important to me is a lack of surprises, especially of the negative variety. If I know up front that the room will be small (our room in a well-recommended hotel in Venice was so tiny that only one of us could be up getting dressed...the other had to remain in bed!!) or difficult to get to (on the seventh floor with no elevator or an upstairs room in a guest house accessed via one of those metal spiral staircases) or noisy (on a lower floor on Madrid's Gran Via) or without electricity or limited hot water (in a rustic lodge in the rainforest), I want to know ahead of time so I can prepare accordingly, both physically and mentally.

#1612 - 03/06/01 02:25 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
SpainSpud Offline

Wow! I thank joe z for sticking around long enough to answer some of my questions......I'm sorry we wore him out, though :-(...

What is important to us (my mom and me) are:
1. Access to the rooms (meaning elevators)
2. Relative quiet (given the location and that during the first day or two you want sleep)
3. Warmth (blankets are ok...but so are radiators)
4. Relatively clean air
5. Convenient location

Points 1 and 2 are selling points for Cervantes. I wasn't aware that the city turns off the heat in April....! (I hope the evenings are warm enough by then!)

Thanks, again......MM, I hope I wasn't putting you out. I was just trying to get a few more impressions from joe z. Thanks for your comments, though. :-)

#1613 - 03/06/01 06:36 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

SpainSpud, not putting me out at all. It's essential to get ALL points of view in order to satisfy people's different requirements. I/We shouldn't be (nearly) so narrow-minded to think that we're right and they're wrong or that we're all in the same financial situation. At the same time, I'm proud many gave their opinions about the statements above.
Personally, I wouldn't haggle with a hostel owner over the price as I know from personal experience that these VERY hard working people live very simple lives, rarely ever able to leave the "house"/business just to go out to dinner or to have a family outing because someone always has to stay at home to "take care of business". But room size and amenities are important to some and not to others. I too am glad joe z returned with more info... in fact, he may still be lurking about somewhere...

Saludos, MadridMan

#1614 - 03/06/01 07:15 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
nevado Offline

Whether or not you agree on asking for a discount, the recommendation joe z made has just doubled business for Fabio!

#1615 - 03/06/01 10:47 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

It looks like joe z has been vindicated! I think he's secretly working for Hostal Cervantes. (joe z, you know I'm joking!) But really, we are looking for "feedback" about the various hostales, etc. Right? So let's not be critical. Enough said??

And I STILL haven't heard from anyone who has stayed at Hostal Andorra , Gran Via 33! (See post below.)

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 03-06-2001).]

#1616 - 03/21/01 12:58 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
This is a great site. Joe Z thanks for your comments... don't be so defensive, though. People are just trying to find a nice and safe place to stay when they arrive in Madrid. Who wants to be totally pissed off when they get off of a 14 hour flight and find their accommodations to be totally dissapointing (especially if they are there for a month). At least if someone goes to Hostal Lopez and is dissapointed, they'll remember they heard it from you first... and they'll know to go over to Hostal Cervantes. Chau...

#1617 - 03/21/01 08:09 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
joe z Offline

Who’s defensive?!?!?! I’m not defensive!!! You’re the defensive one, roses!!! I guess, maybe, I did become just a tad defensive shortly after I realized that many of Spain’s finest tax auditors read and contribute to MM’s b-board – after all, they’d have to be tax auditors to be able to make statements like, "think twice before trying to save a couple of bucks at the expense of people who are struggling to keep things together financially" and "many of these hostals are just making it," wouldn’t they?

Because my family and I all knew, going in, that we were on a "beer budget," we were definitely not expecting "Champagne Lopez." Even so, when we arrived at the much-ballyhooed Hostal Lopez, we were so disappointed that we immediately began searching for and quickly found what we judged to be a bigger, quieter alternative at a very competitive price. And the TV didn’t hurt one bit -- after all, who can resist a little “Pricio Justo” after a long day of Madrid site-seeing?

#1618 - 03/21/01 09:43 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Hey Joe Z:

You are right. I called Hostal Lopez today to confirm a reservation and they were totally rude. In fact, I was looking to stay there for a whole month and they were trying to push me off to some other hostal. Three days ago, Nuria told me that she would hold my room and when I called today to see if she received my e-mail she said no and said that they were full for the times that I wanted. I was so mad and she said ohwell, try somewhere else. I think that all of this free press they are receiving from this web site is going to their heads, and I bet people will be dissapointed when they go to Hostal Lopez, because in the reality of things, it's just a hostal. How nice can it really be? A hostal is a hostal, the bigger the rooms the better. Thanks for the advice, now I don't feel like I'm really missing out on much!!! -roses

#1619 - 03/21/01 10:17 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
tomas Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, USA
Well I'm willing to jump into the fray and speak up for Hostal Lopez. I guess I should preface my comments with this information:

I used Hostal Lopez in May of 1997 on my first trip to Madrid - I had not knowledge of MadridMan's great forum here on the Web. We actually found that way back then, four years ago which is actually about 12 Internet years, that they were one of the few hostals with a web site.

So we went into this blind. We were very happy with the hostal, the location and the family that ran the hostal. They even offered to do laundry for us (for a reasonable fee) after relating how doing laundry at a hotel in Zaragosa cost us $25!

Granted the rooms were small but it worked for us. I think it is important to remember that there are different places listed on MadridMan's site and many different postings in this forum so that people can make an informed decision.

I see many references to hostals and not once (yet) have I felt that one hostal is being "pushed" over another. I'm just happy that we have a choice. I had a bad experience with the Ramblas Hotel in Barcelona, but after that first night, I simply decided to pick up and move to a different place. The joy of travel is taking chances, trying new experiences and being open to all of it. There will be bad experiences here and there. We simply decided to move on and not dwell on it.

Tomas

------------------
"Salud, amor y pesetas - y tiempo para gozarlos" http://home.att.net/~t.macentee

#1620 - 03/21/01 11:17 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

joe z: Is Lent over? I could swear that one of our friends just invited us for Easter dinner. April 15th, isn't it?

But really...seriously...Isn't it all about expectations?? Sure, I can go to the Dominican Republic and not mind a bit when the power goes off but give me a rolling blackout here in northern California and I am more than a little "put out." The same goes for geckos. A gecko (or tarantula) in my bedroom in Costa Rica does not cause me to scream in alarm, but let me find one here in my cozy little California home and I am more than a little unnerved...Expectations.

#1621 - 04/13/01 02:00 PM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
joe z Offline

For those of you who may be interested in looking into the Hostal Cervantes, their website (the URL that MM mentioned in his 3/2/01 posting, which was not up-&-running at that time) is, in fact, operational now www.hostal-cervantes.com ). smile

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: joe z ]

#1622 - 07/08/01 07:50 AM Re: (Madrid) Hostal Cervantes: Thumbs definitely up! Hostal Lopez: thumbs somewhat down
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

[previously posted by mexicanbeautie on 7-8-01...]

My friend and I went to Madrid in June, and stayed in Hostal Cervantes for one night (the other nights we were at hotels). Let me just say I would recommend this hostal to EVERYONE! It is great, and cheap! My friend and I paid 7500 pts. and it is a 5 minute walk to Puerta del Sol and Prado Museum. Jorge, the owner, is great also! He made us feel so comfortable and was already ready to help out! On our day of our departure, he even called a cab for us and took our baggage downstairs - he was a sweetheart. This place was clean, too! If anyone is undecided about what hostel to stay in, make it Hostal Cervantes.
Also, I just would like to say Hostal Lopez is not a good choice, at least not now. They are currently undergoing construction and everything inside there is messy! wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 148 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments