Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15025 - 10/09/04 02:31 PM EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Has anyone got any insider knowledge on the release date for easyjet's next batch of flights flying from the end of March 2005?

It's usually sometime in October, but I've not seen any advance warning yet.

Jet2 have had their flights for the whole of 2005 out for some time now, so all their school holiday dates are already hoiked up in price frown

I'm hoping that if I can catch easyjet in time there might be something .... (please?)

Thanks.

Jo

#15026 - 10/09/04 03:05 PM Re: EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
Hi Jo-Anne
if you sign up for their email newsletter, you will get advance warning of when new batches of flights and new routes go live.
Regards
Robbieroy

#15027 - 10/09/04 03:14 PM Re: EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Hi robbieroy

Thanks.

Yes, I'm signed up for the email notifications, it's just that I'm sure I've heard before now in the past ....?

Bring back the good old easyjet days when we could baggy the early cheap deals by guessing/obtaining passwords to be the first to access the newly released flights rolleyes

Jo

#15028 - 10/09/04 03:41 PM Re: EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Not a direct answer to yr question, but others may find this interesting.
Bmi are offering cheap flights from Heathrow (Madrid from £59 return) this winter, if you book before midnight Wednesday. Worth looking at if you happen to be in London.
bmi\'s homepage

#15029 - 10/09/04 03:45 PM Re: EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Oh the joys of being a deprived Northerner rolleyes

#15030 - 10/10/04 06:02 AM Re: EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Good news is at hand for Northerners in England!!! Budget airline Jet2 starts 14 new routes from Manchester airport including Malaga, Faro and Valencia, beginning on December 1.

#15031 - 10/13/04 05:21 AM Re: EASYJET Anyone know when March 2005 flights on sale?
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

I finally found this on the easyJet web site:

Quote:
A NOTE REGARDING FUTURE SCHEDULES AND FARES
Generally speaking, new schedules are released one to two months before the end of the existing schedule. The exact date of the release of the new schedule is dependent on the confirmation of flight slots from the relevant air traffic control authorities. We are sorry we are unable to give you a more precise date.

Most other cheap airlines, such as Jet2 have had their Easter flights on sale for some time now, and already the prices are out of my reach.

Filbert - I think Jet2 will do really well out of Manchester. Personally I prefer flying from either Leeds/Bradford or Liverpool, they are nice and quiet and hassle free. Only thing is, you really don't want to have a serious delay at either of those places (specially Leeds/Bradford) as there is little to look at or do unlike in a busy place such as Manchester airport.

Having said that, I just love airports laugh

Jo

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments