Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14849 - 06/24/04 04:39 PM Driving Barcelona to England
Tullie Offline

Loc: Almachar, Malaga
I'm driving Bacelona province to Preston England, begining next Tuesday June 29th via Calais and ferry in a Seat Ibiza .Looking to share cost of trip, tolls and fuel. Anybody sane with little luggage interested?

#14850 - 06/24/04 07:20 PM Re: Driving Barcelona to England
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
To anyone thinking of taking up this great offer ....

I can vouch for the safe driving and relative sanity of Carp, having partaken (partooked rolleyes ?) of a journey in said Seat Ibiza earlier this year cool

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey with or without a passenger Carp smile

Jo

#14851 - 06/25/04 08:34 AM Re: Driving Barcelona to England
Anonymous
Unregistered

Partaken (¿parttaken? ¿does it exist?) anyway that's the right verb conjugation.

You universitary, hehehe. :p

#14852 - 06/25/04 01:57 PM Re: Driving Barcelona to England
Tullie Offline

Loc: Almachar, Malaga
Thanks for the vote of confidence Jo-Anne. We had a great time with you at Easter.. As usual I made my plans at the last minute, Possibly see you in England during the summer.
More details about the journey. Its approx 1250 kms from here to Calais. On average 12hours driving. I want to use motorways for most of the journey but avoid Paris. The car and I are booked on Hoverspeed at 9.30am local time in Calais on Wed 30th. I assume my passenger(s) could buy foot passenger tickets at the port.
From Dover I'm going round the M25 and stopping off in Reading for lunch. Anyone wanting to get to London could get the train or the bus from Reading.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments