Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14597 - 03/30/04 04:31 AM sevilla/granada/san sebastian: getting to hostals
sookkwan Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(el dougo, thanks for the sevilla message link but i need to get to hotel paraiso not puerta de jerez!)

sevilla: need to get from airport to hotel paraiso. does the airport bus go anywhere near there?

granada: how do i get from the bus station to the albaycin? how much would a taxi cost?

san sebastian: what's the best way to get from the bus station to pension kaia in parte viaje?

#14598 - 03/30/04 09:46 AM Re: sevilla/granada/san sebastian: getting to hostals
El Dougo Offline

No, the airport bus in Sevilla doesn't go near C. Gravina 27. If you look at the streets in the itinerrario, (Pedro de Castro, Carlos V etc.) on LaNetro Street Directory , they're all south and east of Pta. de Jerez. You could still take the airport bus in Sevilla. At Sevilla bus , you can see the shortest route from Pta. de Jerez to Pla. Armas on the C3 (on these maps, east is at the top). You'd catch it on Avda. Gral Sanjuro, at the bus stop (black triangle) map , just SW of Pta. de Jerez. The bus crosses the river map , then crosses it again map , where you could get off just as it makes a left at the Estacion de autobus. Or you could just take a cab from Pta. de Jerez. The C3-C4 will take you to the bus station to Granda, too ( Estación autobuses El Prado San Sebastián). map . The airport bus is €2.30, the C3 is €1.00. Circular3 runs every 5-9 minutes (schedule).

In Granada, Line 3 runs from the bus station, past the train station, to the Plaza Isabel La Catolica, at the Gran Via Stop 1. (Expand in lower right corner). Line 31 runs around the Albaicin. Here's Granada bus info. Costs €0,850. There's also an airport bus (bottom of page) in Granada, €2,50.

#14599 - 03/30/04 10:26 PM Re: sevilla/granada/san sebastian: getting to hostals
sookkwan Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
thanks el dougo - you're a saint!

#14600 - 04/01/04 04:08 PM Re: sevilla/granada/san sebastian: getting to hostals
vicki Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
For Granada as I recall, the taxi fare from the bus station is about 5-7 euros, depending on traffic, amount of luggage, and where in Albaycin you're going (distance).

Usually when I arrive in a city, if I am considering whether to take a cab, I ask the cabbies how much it will be (more or less) to get to my destination. Their estimates have always been pretty close.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments