Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14176 - 10/21/03 03:23 PM Madrid to Tuscany area?
boroth25 Offline

Loc: Northwest Chicago Suburbs
Thank you all for the wealth of info I have gotten from this site! It will be a daily habit. We are flying into Madrid next March to pick up and visit our college student. Plan to spend about 5 days in Madrid, then hubby wants to head to Tuscany. I have been checking many of the web sites you have given, and a flight from Madrid to Pisa, etc. is sooo high! Anyone have any ideas on how to get there without spending a fortune and taking forever? We are up for just about anything. The site europebyair is $99 from Barcelona to Naples. Any tips? Thanks all, now to email this great site to my college girl!

#14177 - 11/04/03 03:19 PM Re: Madrid to Tuscany area?
carlos11 Offline

Loc: Florida,USA
Applefares.com may be of some help.

#14178 - 11/05/03 07:22 PM Re: Madrid to Tuscany area?
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Other possible option is flying up to Bologna. Nevertheless it won't be cheap. As long as you are looking for direct flights it will be expensive.

Other possibility would be flying to Milan and then to drive south. The Madrid-Milan route has some 6-7 flights every day in both senses which will make a lot easier to find cheap seats.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments