Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13740 - 04/15/03 11:53 AM Train from Madrid to San Sebastian on sunday.I
zefiros Offline

Loc: oregon
I've been trying to use the Renfe web site to figure out if the train goes from Madrid to San Sebastian on Sunday, June 15. I can find a daily schedule for it no problem but can't figure out if it actually goes on sundays? Am I looking in the wrong place?

#13741 - 04/15/03 12:33 PM Re: Train from Madrid to San Sebastian on sunday.I
Jonsoniana Offline

Zefiros,

I checked for you on the renfe website and I am sure you have done the right thing in getting the schedule. It says it does not allow searching for train schedules after June 15, but it does not accept that day either. Until June 14, the morning and evening train are daily and the schedule changes in that in the afternoon on sundays. I guess you can call their number on the site because I highly doubt they dont know the schedules, it may be they are not available online yet. Good luck!

#13742 - 04/15/03 03:44 PM Re: Train from Madrid to San Sebastian on sunday.I
zefiros Offline

Loc: oregon
Thanks for the info. I'm also looking into hiring a car but I"m sure the train will work out..any ideas how the food is on the trains? Should we bring our own?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments