Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#13602 - 03/11/03 02:26 PM Connection in Lisbon
rachelw745 Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I have a connection in Lisbon on my way to Madrid. Has anyone ever been to Lisbon airport? I have 1 hour between flights and terminal info is unavailable. Is the airport fairly large? Is it easy to get around for a non-Portuguese speaking person? Is it reasonable to think I will make my departing flight?

#13603 - 03/11/03 08:27 PM Re: Connection in Lisbon
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Rachelw745 writes:
Quote:
I have a connection in Lisbon on my way to Madrid. Has anyone ever been to Lisbon airport? I have 1 hour between flights and terminal info is unavailable. Is the airport fairly large? Is it easy to get around for a non-Portuguese speaking person? Is it reasonable to think I will make my departing flight?
I have gone thru Lisbon airport several times: If that's your EU entry point and you have to clear immigration & Customs, an hour might not 'hack it.' The airport is comparitively small. Most of the airline people speak English. I had a problem once when leaving: my flight had a change of gate and they only announced it in Portuguese. Luckily I 'picked up' on it and got to the right gate in time. Good Luck!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments