Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12628 - 05/03/02 02:18 PM seats on Continental Auto bus
berkeley Offline

Loc: Berkeley CA USA
Okay, here is a dumb question: I'm trying to buy bus tickets on Continental Auto 's website, & then there is a diagram of the bus & you can choose your seats, but which is the front of the bus & which is the back?? I totally can not tell from the picture!! Does anyone know? confused
Thank you!

#12629 - 05/03/02 02:39 PM Re: seats on Continental Auto bus
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
This is a good question- I also would love to know the answer. Another thought...opinions on which is better- front or back? Is the back normally a smoking section?

#12630 - 05/04/02 05:39 AM Re: seats on Continental Auto bus
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Berkeley writes:
Quote:
Okay, ...there is a diagram of the bus & you can choose your seats, but which is the front of the bus & which is the back?? ...
If it's a Continental-Auto Business Class Motorcoach, the single seat is on the left facing forward - the two-abreast are on the right. Seat numbers begin in front and ascend as you progress to the rear. rolleyes
P.S.
No smoking is allowed. eek

#12631 - 05/04/02 05:44 AM Re: seats on Continental Auto bus
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Eddie writes:

Quote:
If it's a Continental-Auto Business Class Motorcoach, the single seat is on the left facing forward - the two-abreast are on the right.
That´s interesting Eddie, on Auto-Res it is just the opposite. The single seat is on the right facing front. Meaning if I am standing in the aisle facing the front of the bus, the single seat will be to my right hand side.

Ahhhhh! I guess even the bus companies have to do something to set themselves apart from each other! :p

#12632 - 05/04/02 08:56 PM Re: seats on Continental Auto bus
berkeley Offline

Loc: Berkeley CA USA
The diagram I'm looking at has 2 seats on both sides! However someone observantly pointed out that the side door is shown in the diagram, so that must be the right side. I guess I was envisioning an American Greyhound or something, which usually don't have side doors -- so I had no idea what those blocked off squares could possibly be! rolleyes

Anyway, thank you all for the helpful advice. I do appreciate it!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments