Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#12478 - 04/03/02 05:33 PM one-way tickets
mslattery Offline

Does anyone know if you have to have a round trip ticket to enter Spain? Or can I buy a return ticket once I am there. I do not have permission to stay longer than 3 months.

#12479 - 04/04/02 03:13 AM Re: one-way tickets
Roe Offline

Loc: california
search the old posts, you should find the answer there.

#12480 - 04/28/02 06:02 PM Re: one-way tickets
Meg Offline

Loc: Madrid via Pennsylvania
I'm flying from New York to Madrid in September with a connection in Zurich, Switzerland with a one way ticket. I've arrived in Madrid before with just a one way ticket without any problems, but I don't know if it'll be a problem in Zurich. I've heard that in some countries such as England they make you buy a return ticket right away if you don't have one, and I'm hoping this is not the case in Switzerland. Has anyone ever flown into Zurich with a one way ticket or does anyone have any information about this? Thanks!

#12481 - 05/05/02 12:49 PM Re: one-way tickets
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
When I travelled to Madrid last year I flew with Air France, the plane went to Paris where I had to make a transfer to Madrid. In Paris airport they checked my passport and as I was in the European Community there were no necessity to check my passport again in Madrid airport, so I left the plane and went direct to the street.
and they do not put anything on my passport. I could stay in Spain one year and nobody new.
and how do you say that you only can stay 3 months in Spain?,

Rafael

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments