Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12137 - 01/22/02 10:39 AM Re: TravelSelect.com : Another great source!
travler Offline

zer262quick

Thank you so much. That bestfares.com is sounding pretty good. I think we are going to go ahead and join. There are eight of us going and since we are all students we need to conserve as much money as possible. (who doesnt right?) We also want to find flights from Barcelona to one of the Balaeric Islands. Do you know if bestfares sell tickets for flying within Spain? If not do you or anyone else know of any airline that will have cheap tickets for in-Spain flights? I tried spanair and they were still a little pricey. ($250 roundtrip)I cant say thank you enough for all the help. smile

#12138 - 01/22/02 11:34 AM Re: TravelSelect.com : Another great source!
zero262quick Offline

Loc: Eastern Shore of Maryland
travler,

I have heard from others on the board that Iberia has cheap flights around Spain. I remember someone posting about how they had a book of 3 one way tickets for anywhere in Spain including the Balaeric Islands for $190. But you must purchase your international flight through them. I looked up the price of an flight from Chicago to Madrid and found it to be $970, so you would be better off purchasing individual tickets around Spain or taking another form of transportation.

Ben
pbchamp@intercom.net
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943

"The more I meet new people, the more I like my dog."

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.
- Scottish Proverb

#12139 - 01/22/02 11:51 AM Re: TravelSelect.com : Another great source!
JDR Offline

Loc: asturias
Air Europa at http://www.air-europa.com has a number of scheduled flights to the Balearic Islands from various cities in Spain. Special weekend fares are offered. I believe they are owned by Halcon Viajes which has travel agencies in major cities throughout Spain.
Check out their website (available in english).

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments