DELE C2 Exam - detail questions

Posted by: eyePod

DELE C2 Exam - detail questions - 09/24/11 10:07 PM

Hola foreros,
I'm about to take the DELE exam. Can anyone tell me the answer to this question - on the written part of the exam, the part where they have jumbled interviews, are the QUESTIONS in the correct order and ONLY the answers disorganized, or are BOTH jumbled? I have been practicing under the assumption that both were random, but now realize perhaps only the answers are not in order. (I said it was a detail question)
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: DELE C2 Exam - detail questions - 09/27/11 08:03 AM

Hello, eyePod, and welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! Hope you find the answer to your question.

Didn't our member "steve robinson" take/pass the DELE exam here in Madrid - about 6-years ago, now? If you read this, Steve, do you recall? I realize that was another time and, now, another place for you.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: eyePod

Re: DELE C2 Exam - detail questions - 09/27/11 05:00 PM

Hi MadridMan,
Thanks for responding. Hopefully someone will happen along with the answer. I was in Madrid most of the summer and really enjoyed it. Was great talking to the 15Mers and indignados in the Puerta del Sol. Too bad for them the recent constitutional amendment. (Or not depending on your politics)