Working in Madrid-for Madridman

Posted by: RobertoRo

Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 06:22 AM

Hey!
I will be soon in Madrid and I would like to know
how easy is to find a non intelectual job in Spain.
Madridman if you could help me with some advices please do! I need to know the places where can find job ads or newspapers(prefferably in English)
I am Romanian and am looking for a decent job.
I understand a little spanish but not too much.
Can you reccomend me any place to stay(I have to rent a flat or room because I intend to stay for 3
months)
Thanks!
Posted by: filbert

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 06:37 AM

Hi!
Good luck with your search for a job. I suspect that without a visa/residencia/work permit it's going to be v. difficult for you to obtain work.
One obvious thing to do is to find fellow Romanians and see if they have some contacts and what kind of work they do. There does seem to be a lot of people here who earn a living handing out leaflets at tube stations. I'm sure this is low-paid but cash-in-hand (not needing documentation). May be worth approaching the places that advertise in this way... If you do have the relevant documentation, may be worth going to Employment agencies such as Adecco..Sorry if this does not seem too helpful.
--The website www.infojobs.net may yield more help?

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 06:46 AM

Thanks Filbert!I don`t expect finding a job is easy
but hope to find one!Thanks again!
Posted by: ChrisR

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 12:22 PM

Cred ca acum nu este foarte usor.

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 12:29 PM

Salut!
De ce spui ca nu este usor?
Tu lucrezi?
As dori mai multe detalii.
Daca iti este mai usor si ai timp evident astept un
mail la rocnas29@hotmail.com
Multumesc oricum!
Robert
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 04:03 PM

Is this spanglish or what? rolleyes eek smile

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/29/04 11:50 PM

I am sorry Ignacio but ChrisR knows romanian language.I apologise for the inconvenience.
So if you could give me some advices regarding work
in Spain it will be great!I am new on this forum and anyone`s help is wellcome!Thanks
Posted by: MATADOR

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 01/30/04 11:31 AM

i know that when I lived in sevilla. i encountered many romanians. you can usually find them on a sunday afternoon by torre de oro. They also hang out at the mcdonald's across the street from torre de oro.
Posted by: GuiaGuiri

Re: Working in Madrid-for Madridman - 02/08/04 11:48 AM

Funny that you should mention Spanglish Ignacio, you are probably tuning into the strong Latin base in Romanian - they don't call it Romania for nothing, lol...