Posted by: Bill from NYC

Warning MadridMan's Webcam Photo!!!!! - 05/24/06 09:10 PM

Did you see MM webcam photo tonight. confused

I really do not hope he wearing something below! laugh

Or maybe it is hot in Madrid? help

Bill
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Warning MadridMan's Webcam Photo!!!!! - 05/25/06 02:08 AM

Well Bill, as it turned out I was FULLY clothed "down below" (at least below the waiste). But man, that's nothing! Because of all these PAST summers in sticky, humid Columbus, Ohio I was OFTEN found in the apartment only wearing shorts. "Is that so wrong?" hehehe... I doubt this Madrid summer will be any different.

One time - several years - ago I was "caught" eek walking from the shower to the living room to get something. That friend found and sent me the image. I'm MUCH more careful now. But summertime shorts are the norm.

Saludos, MadridMan wave

Re: Warning MadridMan's Webcam Photo!!!!! - 05/25/06 08:22 AM

Quote:
One time - several years - ago I was "caught" walking from the shower to the living room to get something from the living room. That friend found and sent me the image. I'm MUCH more careful now. But summertime shorts are the norm.
Ha! Ha! Ha! wink

Bill

Re: Warning MadridMan's Webcam Photo!!!!! - 05/26/06 12:34 PM

MM

The two web cam photos on you website. The one on the left, what I am looking at?

Bill
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Warning MadridMan's Webcam Photo!!!!! - 05/26/06 01:02 PM

On any given non-message-board MadridMan.com page you'll find two live webcam photos. The one at the upper lefthand corner is the Madrid Skyline webcam. The one at the upper righthand corner is the thumbnail of the MadridMan's Live Cam.

Saludos, MadridMan