Weather in December

Posted by: Bess

Weather in December - 11/14/05 02:24 PM

We're going to be in Spain the last two weeks in December. I'm wondering if anyone can help us with what the weather is likely to be like in Madrid, Toledo and Seville? (Also Cordoba, but I'm assuming that won't be too different from Seville.) I haven't been able to find predictions for a month from now online. We're from Florida and wondering whether to take heavy winter coats ... Thanks!
Posted by: Mongo

Re: Weather in December - 11/14/05 02:46 PM

weatherbase.com has statistics for average temps and precipitation etc.
Posted by: Bess

Re: Weather in December - 11/14/05 05:42 PM

Thanks!
Posted by: deibid

Re: Weather in December - 11/15/05 07:17 AM

You must take your winter coats, specially for Madrid and Toledo. The south will be warmer.
Posted by: YZYZ

Re: Weather in December - 11/20/05 10:03 AM

Bring an umbrella along just in case. This seems to be the rainy time of year. As long as the sun is out the weather is not too bad but you'll need to wear a warm sweater, scarf, and a coat. At night it will require a little extra.
Posted by: frog

Re: Weather in December - 11/26/05 10:32 PM

We are going to Madrid also on Dec 24 - 30 with side trips to Toledo and Salamanca. We know Spain quite well as we go about 5 - 7 times a year. We live in Paris. We just came back from Andalousia last week where the temps were in the 60's along the cost and high 60's in Seville. Madrid should be in the mid to upper 40's during the day and in the 30's at night in late Dec. True. Watch out for the rain. Seville should be in mid - upper 50's or low 60's