What to pack for May weather?

Posted by: jbering

What to pack for May weather? - 05/16/01 08:19 PM

What is hte weather like in late May/early June in the Andalucia region and Madrid? What should I pack?
Posted by: devon

Re: What to pack for May weather? - 05/21/01 12:21 PM

I just returned from Madrid on the 18th of May and the weather was opposite from Madrid and the Andulsia area. When we arrived it was in the high 60's in Madrid and then we drove down to Costa Del Sol were shorts were better. I was surprised to see that the forcast on the weather channel was not completly accurate. It was warmer than I thought it would be. So get ready to get a tan (I did)
Posted by: Mario Klein Gomes

Re: What to pack for May weather? - 05/21/01 02:00 PM

Hi jbering,
I live in Málaga and the weather has not been to good these days, but that is not normal though. It should be quiet warm by now and I even went to the beach about three weeks ago. Today the weather changed and I hope that the summer has now started.
Posted by: Anchovy Front

Re: What to pack for May weather? - 05/22/01 08:53 AM

Hi Mario. I burnt my nose on Sunday in Malaga and also hope that summer has started - although looking at those clouds outside now..........

On a serious note, I visited your web site, because I am nosy. A couple of weeks ago there was a message posted here http://www.madridman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=17&t=000291 and I would imagine your site could be useful in helping to trace the whereabouts of this person?
Posted by: Anchovy Front

Re: What to pack for May weather? - 05/25/01 05:59 AM

Temperature's rising........forecast up to 90º on Costa del Sol for today and more of same to follow. cool