Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!!

Posted by: sox_fan

Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 07:52 AM

any info on where i can watch late night red sox games broadcast either on sky sports or north american sports network sky chan. 420 or 410. occasionally tv 5 uk. these games start late so finbars wont let you stay until the end. i am going crazy please help me!!! games usaully end about 530 am europe time. i will even accept help from yankees fans.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 08:20 AM

Hi sox_fan! Welcome to our little message board.

Please tell us where in Spain you'll be and we'll try to suggest some places in the city/cities you'll be visiting. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: mikey

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 08:27 AM

If you have internet access you can try purchasing the games off www.mlb.com. and watch them on a comp.

LET'S GO YANKEES!

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 08:27 AM

sorry - i live in madrid

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 08:36 AM

mikey, have you had success using the mlb video in spain i find my dsl connection to slow? what provider do you use. if you want to know what itīs like to root for a team rather than an evil empire read this... http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/031007.html
Posted by: mikey

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 10:15 AM

I'm not in SPain yet. The mlb thing was a suggestion. I'm not familiar with the requirements.

LOL

I'll pass on the "article".
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/08/03 12:05 PM

sox_fan, I'll update your subject line to reflect the city. smile

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: letsgosox

Re: Madrid: Where to watch RED SOX Baseball? HELP!!!! - 10/09/03 03:15 PM

i just got to madrid and need to find a place to watch the games as well, so any information on which bars might show them would be much appreciated, especially pedro-clemens on saturday, which starts at 10:18 pm here so should easily end before bars close. it would be great to have a few more sox fans around to watch and chant yankeees suck, so let me know where to go. thanks.