Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander)

Posted by: karenwishart

Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander) - 03/25/01 06:38 PM

Where do the under 18's go for clubbing?
Posted by: skg2

Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander) - 03/25/01 07:03 PM

if you are 16 you can get in most of the big clubs if you look good, Pacha and Elite hold "tarde" session a younger crowd from 730-11pm friday and saturday, this is generally spanish high school kids and some older people
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander) - 03/26/01 07:28 PM

Hi karenwishart! Are you asking for specific names of clubs in all cities/towns/regions of Spain or is this a general question about what kinds of discos teens visit?
Posted by: Sofia

Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander) - 03/31/01 07:10 PM

I, too, am looking for a teen club in Madrid. We will be a group of 39 going to Madrid in 2002. Last time I took the kids to the Joy Disco . It was not a good environment in that it was a very adult / heavy drinking atmosphere. Does a teenage (16 - 18 years) club exist that does not have alcohol?

We are also going to Valladolid and Santiago de Compostela. Any teen club information would be GREATLY appreciated!

These kids want action and dance music!
http://www.geocities.com/srasofia/fiesta.html
Posted by: karenwishart

Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander) - 04/01/01 07:39 PM

Actually, MM, we will be in Madrid end of June on Sun & Mon nights,Segovia on Tues (which I get the impression is one of your favorites so I'm counting on you for some info,good walks, tapas, ecletic music etc.)then a couple days in small towns then out to santilana del mer for the weekend so that will be another couple nights out possibly in Santander.I'm hoping to find opportunities where my 2 17 yr olds can go "clubbing" with me tagging along.