clubbing (Madrid)

Posted by: marshallthecat

clubbing (Madrid) - 01/08/01 05:33 PM

I'm a keen clubber who's coming to Madrid for a long weekend soon. I'm particularly keen to sample Madrid's clubbing scene. In particular, any clubs that play house and techno.
However, I'd love any info regarding any great nights out.
The clocks ticking so a response ASAP would be appreciated!!
Thanks - marshall
Posted by: Nicole

Re: clubbing (Madrid) - 01/08/01 06:17 PM

If ytou don't get a resonse on this board (I, unfortunately don't know very much about clubs in Madrid), also try www.eurotrip.com

They cater to young twentysomething backpackers and have a section on Nightlife, etc.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: clubbing (Madrid) - 01/08/01 09:55 PM

You might also use the search link above/right, use MADRID DISCO as your keywords and you'll get LOTS of firsthand postings about clubs, discos, and dancehalls in Madrid. Have a great time!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Majesty318

Re: clubbing (Madrid) - 01/09/01 07:41 PM

Marshall you will probably come across Palacio Gaviria in your search for discotecas -- it is located on Calle Arenal and has several different rooms, at least one of which plays techno music. Kapital, a disco with about 10 stories, also plays techno music but I can't remember where it is located.
Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 01-09-2001).]
Posted by: skg2

Re: clubbing (Madrid) - 01/09/01 10:42 PM

kapital is on atocha, it is the biggest discoteca, lots of foreigners, the best 2 right now are pacha (on calle barcelo) very "pijo" and elite which is located near plaza de castilla