Nightlife in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona

Posted by: CaliforniaMike

Nightlife in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona - 08/24/00 03:47 AM

Hi everybody. I am headed to Spain from September 1-10 and I am wondering what are the hot clubs in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona. I was hoping I could get some suggestions on where I should plan to go. I love dancing and a beautiful women (what a surprise, right?!!!!) I would appreciate any suggestions.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Nightlife in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona - 08/24/00 06:05 AM

Hi CaliforniaMike! For Madrid (at least), use the SEARCH feature above and to the right. Type in "nightlife" as your keyword and you'll get about 6 previous threads regarding nightlife in Madrid. You could also use the word "Disco". Have a great time!!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: JARABOAN

Re: Nightlife in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona - 08/25/00 05:07 AM

I gather from your message that you enjoy dancing and if possible with a beautiful woman. I have a recommendation for you then. Thursdays at ten o´clock in the night there is a night club that offers (I think for free or you just have to buy a drink) classes of salsa dancing. It is situated in Madrid center and the ratio I saw last Thursday was
5 women 1 man. I doesnt matter if you do not speak Spanish classes are for beginners and you just have to imitate the teacher. The place is called "El Son" and it is in the small street "Espoz y Mina", that is, beside famous "Puerta del Sol".

Un saludo
Andrés Jarabo(Madrid nightlife guide)

------------------
Posted by: CaliforniaMike

Re: Nightlife in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona - 08/29/00 12:30 AM

Thanks alot, I appreciate the tips!!!