Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid

Posted by: Rodolfo

Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid - 12/07/12 10:33 AM

I got this update yesterday from the ECI You Tube page. Nice looking "upscale" food court but I don't know that I would enjoy it too much. I may give it a try one day. I'm usually happy with just a quick bite or coffee down stairs in the bar when I'm in ECI.

Maybe someone in Madrid might give us a first hand review sometime soon?

Posted by: pedmar

Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid - 12/07/12 02:23 PM

looks very nice its a trend in big dept stores in Europe so should be good.thanks for the video something new to try there
Posted by: Rodolfo

Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid - 12/07/12 08:39 PM

It would be nice to dine al fresco with that magnificent view. I've put it on my list.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid - 12/10/12 02:36 AM

It does look great! I wonder if that's the same floor/space in the Callao location which used to be a basic coffee shop where old women would go for merienda and have these same great views. If so, I'm a bit sad I missed it how it used to be. I'll be sure to check it out this Christmas season, though. thumbsup

Here are the views of Plaza de Callao from the Café back in 2009 - you can't see the Café itself, however.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: pedmar

Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid - 12/10/12 04:15 AM

yes MM unless they did an entire outlook change,that lose my mind, its the same cafeteria.
It has a new look and its good for the place,and the allure of views which is a great concept all over Europe ::)