Fighting Bull breeding farms

Posted by: DJC

Fighting Bull breeding farms - 02/03/05 11:57 PM

I have been trying to locate some place near Seville or Jaen where we can visit a breeding farm where the fighting bulls are raised and maybe even tested. So far I have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know who I could contact and how to try to find out? (I have noticed that there is a lot of bull on some of the other message boards! That is not what I had in mind.) Thank you.
Posted by: deibid

Re: Fighting Bull breeding farms - 02/04/05 03:31 AM

Have yo tried Salamanca?
There's a wonderful region to the southwest, at the foot of the mountains, where the fighting bulls graze in huge meadows. It's just stunning.
Posted by: El Boqueron

Re: Fighting Bull breeding farms - 02/04/05 06:40 AM

Can you read Spanish (or French)? Try this site.

http://www.torostours.com/

Re: Fighting Bull breeding farms - 02/05/05 11:30 AM

Thank you both.
We will not be near Salamanca on our self-drive tour.
Even though my Spanish is limited, I could read enough to see that the torostour sounds like just what I wanted, but I cannot find a transmit button on the message part of the website, so I don't know if I am sending them a message or not.
But I will keep trying to make contact.
Posted by: GoMadrid

Re: Fighting Bull breeding farms - 02/06/05 09:58 AM

OK, a couple of things. This tour it not near Salamanca. It is near Sevilla and Huelva in Andalucia. Where you wanted to go, I think.

In order to navigate further into the website and access a contact hyperlink, you press on the logo of the Spanish language on the start-up page.

You will see "Contactar". It allows you to submit information. To do so, when you have finished press the "Enviar" button.
¿Claro?....¿Vale?

Good luck.

Re: Fighting Bull breeding farms - 02/06/05 11:54 AM

GoMadrid, thank you. My computer screen was not adjusted right and I did not know the send button was there because I could not see one. After you said it was there, I adjusted the screen and found the "borrar" and "enviar" buttons and sent my message.