Christmas in Madrid

Posted by: Chica369

Christmas in Madrid - 10/07/01 03:54 PM

Any recommendations for people/festival watching on Dec. 25 in Madrid? Do you think any restaurants will be open?
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Christmas in Madrid - 10/07/01 04:24 PM

Hi Chica369! Welcome to the group. Do a SEARCH using MADRID CHRISTMAS as your keywords and you should find LOTS of threads from last year. This is what I'll be doing since I hope to spend Christmas/New Years in Madrid this year myself. I'm very anxious. STILL waiting for my bosses to approve my request for leave though so it all depends on them. You should find most restaurants open around Christmas as this is a busy time of year for the cities. On Christmas day, however, some places WILL be closed, but you won't have any problem.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Chica369

Re: Christmas in Madrid - 10/07/01 05:01 PM

Hola MadridMan! When I did the search I only came up with my own posting. Socorro!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Christmas in Madrid - 10/07/01 09:08 PM

That's odd, Chica369. I just tried a search, used MADRID CHRISTMAS and found 6 other threads on the topic. Please try again and be sure you spell Christmas correctly. You may also use the same search terms in the "About Spain" forum to possibly find others. Good luck!
Posted by: Nicole

Re: Christmas in Madrid - 10/07/01 09:50 PM

hey chica369. I have had trouble pulling info sometimes, because I forget ask it to search posts older than thirty days, or in all forums, not just the "Favorite Places." I remember there were several posts about spending christmas in Madrid last year this time. good luck! smile