Parking in Toledo

Posted by: granada94

Parking in Toledo - 02/16/05 05:39 PM

Anyone know of a decent, SAFE and centralized place to park in Toledo coming from Madrid? Debbie
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Parking in Toledo - 02/19/05 09:16 AM

granada94, I've even done a Google search and couldn't find a listing of parking locations in Toledo but maybe I didn't dig deep enough. Sorry! Enjoy Toledo. Can't wait to hear about your visit.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: granada94

Re: Parking in Toledo - 02/19/05 09:48 AM

HI Madridman Yes... I too had little success in locating parking in Toledo. It was pretty discouraging to search the web in both English and Spanish to find a big CERO!!!! ANyway, it's off to the airport in under 4 hours and I can NOT wait. Thanks for all your help and I'll be sure to keep everyone informed upon arrival home

Thanks again!
Debbie
Posted by: Jay Gantvoort

Re: Parking in Toledo - 02/21/05 02:52 PM

Granada94, you probably have left already, but will give you directions to a great parking garage. If you are coming to Toledo from Madrid, take exit 68B into the town and keep going straight into the town, I think the road is Calle Del Cardenal. You will come to the old part of town and the old wall taht surrounds it. Take a right at the round about (follow the old wall) and at the next round about you will see a big blue "P" ahead of you, slightly on the left. Also, there is a large esculator accross from it. Its an under ground garage and plenty of space.