Lloret de Mar - Barcelona trip, please help

Posted by: Dejan Petkovic

Lloret de Mar - Barcelona trip, please help - 01/28/05 10:45 AM

Hello,

In may 2005 I will go on a holiday to Lloret de mar, Spain. I know Lloret is quite close to Barcelona, but I don't know how much time do you spend travelling from one place to another.

Therefore, I would like to ask someone from this forum to provide me with information on what transport (bus, train/metro) is the fastest way to get to Barca, how much does the ticket cost, as well as a few tips on how to spend as little as possible money since I plan to go to Barca every day.

By then, I will be 22, so Is there a possibility to rent a car and how much it would cost(a FIAT Punto sized car)? I must add that I haven't been fined by the police since I got my licence. I do Not own a credit card, and Olimpia rent-a-car asks you to produce one when renting a vehicle.

Thank you very much for your help. I look forward to hearing your answers.

cheers,

Dejan

Belgrade,
Serbia
Posted by: Arturo

Re: Lloret de Mar - Barcelona trip, please help - 01/31/05 12:47 PM

Dejan

The bus from Lloret de Mar to Barcelona takes about one hour and the roudtrip fare is 14.90 Euros. For more info and the schedule go to

BarcelonaNord.com

I believe you can also take a bus to Blanes and take a train from there. This is probably cheaper but may take a little longer.
Posted by: Dejan Petkovic

Re: Lloret de Mar - Barcelona trip, please help - 02/08/05 11:52 AM

Thank you for your answer.

14 euro, it is a bit high price for such a trip! I wonder how much train costs but as you say, it takes more time to reach barcelona.

Did you enjoy your holiday in lloret?
Posted by: sdavidr

Re: Lloret de Mar - Barcelona trip, please help - 02/08/05 01:24 PM

Here I post a link with some good information about barcelona-lloret buses.

http://www.lloretguide.com/transportation.asp