malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva

Posted by: dprovan

malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva - 04/29/03 07:55 AM

I am coming over for uefa cup final flying in to malaga and staying in huelva. So I will need to get from malaga to huelva return and huelva to seville for match. Do you think my best bet is to hire a car for convenience etc or would these journeys be manageable by public transport. I arrive/depart malaga at 4pm and will need to get to sevill any time on day of match but will be returning after 11pm

thank you in advance
shaun
Posted by: Eddie

Re: malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva - 04/29/03 10:12 AM

It looks like you may have to drive. eek I am looking at the DAMAS SA bus schedule for summer, 2002 and there's nothing out of Sevilla or Huelva after 2100. Renfe has 3-trains daily on that route - again nothing late at night. There may be a regional (commuter) train but they also don't usually run late at night. Don't give up! Contact your hotel in Huelva - they may have some special charter services for the 'Cup' match. The Spanish do that sometimes rolleyes
Posted by: dprovan

Re: malaga-huelva-malaga and huelva-seville-huelva - 04/29/03 10:29 AM

Thanks Eddie

I appreciate that I think I may be better getting the car anyway to ensure I get from Malaga to huelva and back for flight times etc.

Are the car leasing companies fairly genuine I have these fears of being charged for any marks they can find on car most of which are probably there beforehand (this happened to a mate in greece).

P.S. another thing can you tell me how long time wise it is likely to take me to get from malaga to huelva and huelva to seville. I have looked on the net but see varying information