Connection in Lisbon

Posted by: rachelw745

Connection in Lisbon - 03/11/03 02:26 PM

I have a connection in Lisbon on my way to Madrid. Has anyone ever been to Lisbon airport? I have 1 hour between flights and terminal info is unavailable. Is the airport fairly large? Is it easy to get around for a non-Portuguese speaking person? Is it reasonable to think I will make my departing flight?
Posted by: Eddie

Re: Connection in Lisbon - 03/11/03 08:27 PM

Rachelw745 writes:
Quote:
I have a connection in Lisbon on my way to Madrid. Has anyone ever been to Lisbon airport? I have 1 hour between flights and terminal info is unavailable. Is the airport fairly large? Is it easy to get around for a non-Portuguese speaking person? Is it reasonable to think I will make my departing flight?
I have gone thru Lisbon airport several times: If that's your EU entry point and you have to clear immigration & Customs, an hour might not 'hack it.' The airport is comparitively small. Most of the airline people speak English. I had a problem once when leaving: my flight had a change of gate and they only announced it in Portuguese. Luckily I 'picked up' on it and got to the right gate in time. Good Luck!