seats on Continental Auto bus

Posted by: berkeley

seats on Continental Auto bus - 05/03/02 02:18 PM

Okay, here is a dumb question: I'm trying to buy bus tickets on Continental Auto 's website, & then there is a diagram of the bus & you can choose your seats, but which is the front of the bus & which is the back?? I totally can not tell from the picture!! Does anyone know? confused
Thank you!
Posted by: kelar419

Re: seats on Continental Auto bus - 05/03/02 02:39 PM

This is a good question- I also would love to know the answer. Another thought...opinions on which is better- front or back? Is the back normally a smoking section?
Posted by: Eddie

Re: seats on Continental Auto bus - 05/04/02 05:39 AM

Berkeley writes:
Quote:
Okay, ...there is a diagram of the bus & you can choose your seats, but which is the front of the bus & which is the back?? ...
If it's a Continental-Auto Business Class Motorcoach, the single seat is on the left facing forward - the two-abreast are on the right. Seat numbers begin in front and ascend as you progress to the rear. rolleyes
P.S.
No smoking is allowed. eek
Posted by: Chica

Re: seats on Continental Auto bus - 05/04/02 05:44 AM

Eddie writes:

Quote:
If it's a Continental-Auto Business Class Motorcoach, the single seat is on the left facing forward - the two-abreast are on the right.
Thatīs interesting Eddie, on Auto-Res it is just the opposite. The single seat is on the right facing front. Meaning if I am standing in the aisle facing the front of the bus, the single seat will be to my right hand side.

Ahhhhh! I guess even the bus companies have to do something to set themselves apart from each other! :p
Posted by: berkeley

Re: seats on Continental Auto bus - 05/04/02 08:56 PM

The diagram I'm looking at has 2 seats on both sides! However someone observantly pointed out that the side door is shown in the diagram, so that must be the right side. I guess I was envisioning an American Greyhound or something, which usually don't have side doors -- so I had no idea what those blocked off squares could possibly be! rolleyes

Anyway, thank you all for the helpful advice. I do appreciate it!