Frankfurt to Madrid..

Posted by: x

Frankfurt to Madrid.. - 03/20/01 09:34 AM

My plans are to tour around Spain for a month, however I found a very cheap flight to Frankfurt, what would be my best way (cheapest or the most interesting) of moving from Frankfurt to Madrid?
Plane, train, bus, hitchhiking? I'm open for any ideas..
Posted by: mecky

Re: Frankfurt to Madrid.. - 03/29/01 11:04 PM

Hello X
I am usually of to Madrid after visiting with my family in Germany. The flight from Frankfurt to Madrid seems to be about 3 hrs long. It would depend on your time, and how much you need to transport. You would be corssing the mountains. In any case just think a few hours on the plane and then all that extra time in Madrid. Tough choice, but to safe time I would fly.
Posted by: mabella

Re: Frankfurt to Madrid.. - 03/30/01 08:22 AM

we also got a fantastic fare from Miami to germany(munich)via Luada Air(awesome airline). We are then flying into Madrid via Lufthansa. We saved over $300.00 p.p. as apposed to flying directly into Madrid.
Posted by: Amy25

Re: Frankfurt to Madrid.. - 04/04/01 01:38 PM

It really depends on how much time you have to spend. If you have a lot of time and it is not an issue, I'd defintely take a bus or car. European scenery is absolutely wonderful. Especially crossing through the mountains! If you are on a time constraint I would fly, granted you will miss the scenery along the way, but you will have more time to explore Spain.