Flights to Spain

Posted by: Nicole

Flights to Spain - 10/10/00 05:58 PM

For those who may be interested, Air France has some great deals to go to Madrid or Barcelona if you want to travel from November through March!!!
Posted by: mencey

Re: Flights to Spain - 10/10/00 11:52 PM

great link Nicole! Thanks! $458 RT from LA to Madrid! Anyone looking to go to Madrid? Check out this site!
Posted by: missmadrid98

Re: Flights to Spain - 10/11/00 12:39 PM

now what site did you look on? air france's site? what dates is that price for mencey? let me know!!

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98/homepage.html?957296168010

Re: Flights to Spain - 10/11/00 03:22 PM

Go to http://www.airfrance.com
Under "Special Offers" on the Page d'accueil (information page) there should be information about winter sales. click in those. You have to pick your city of departure, and then it shows you the deals.

The couple of deals they have right now depend on when you fly out. One of them you have to leave before 10/31 and buy the ticket before 10/17. The other I think is for departure between Nov1st and March 15th or something.

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-09-2000).]
Posted by: Puna

Re: Flights to Spain - 10/11/00 05:00 PM

Its listed on Air France's site and on Travelzoo with an automatic link ....
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Flights to Spain - 12/09/00 09:16 PM

GREAT news regarding R/T airfare from the USA to Madrid on the USAirways website. I JUST read about it on the EuroTrip message board.

Conditions are:
You may depart from January 13 through January 31, 2001. Return travel is from January 16 through February 7, 2001. Travel is not permitted to Madrid on January 18 and not permitted from Madrid on January 20. Saturday night stay is required. Tickets must be purchased by December 14, 2000. . Travel is not permitted from Madrid on 1/20/01. All travel must be completed by 2/7/01.

SO HURRY UP AND BUY THOSE CHEAP TICKETS!!

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-09-2000).]
Posted by: Eddie

Re: Flights to Spain - 12/10/00 08:39 AM

That's similar to the deal we got to Madrid last January. This time it's $285 (plus applicable taxes) on US Airways non stop: Philadelphia-Madrid.
Posted by: rgf

Re: Flights to Spain - 12/10/00 09:43 AM

What great deals. Makes you wonder why in summer it is 3 times that much.... I wish airlines were more like trains and gave you a fair price all the time. My ticket from Jan 3-13 on Delta is around 350. not bad.
Posted by: MunchiMike

Re: Flights to Spain - 12/12/00 12:54 AM

OKAY< NOW HERE is the REAL SCOOP! Go to Air courier association and join for five years..I forget..$80.00 or sumpin'.......then you can go anywhere either roundtrip as a courier.....#325 Madrid r/t 30 days,...or go one way $165.00 unlimited stay then pick up a f;ight back from there via membership id on the web. There are extra services for couriers and members worth looking at, like cut rate rental cars 'n' stuff...Bon Voyage! .....Rev. Mike

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-13-2000).]

Re: Flights to Spain - 12/12/00 01:22 AM

Great advice! I actually checkeed that out a couple of years ago, and I seem to remember that it is perfect if you have a really flexible schedule. An acquaintance of mine, an actor, used to do that all the time and got to go all over the place for virtually nothing.

if you are like me, however, and sold out to "the Man," the slowly accruing week of vacation won't allow much pick up and go travelling. I drool with envy for anyone that can though.
Posted by: MunchiMike

Re: Flights to Spain - 12/13/00 04:46 PM

Nicole, you por thing. We all bleed for you because you don't have a job that pays you lots of money and let's you travel most of the time..look out Rick Steves! But relly now, though I don't work for the man ,since I am the man, I can assure you that that really doesn't make too much difference when it seems like every other thing in the world just wants you to stay and slave your heart out!! A sidenote about those courier flights is that they do have one way trips available and on a last minute basis some people are flying FREE!! does it get any better? P.S. there's a place in Ibiza that's offering FREE accomadation from Nov. to March for artist... Ibiza online e-mail newspaper.....Gallery Datscha...check'm out!..Rev. Mike

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-13-2000).]