My Travels in North East Scotland

Posted by: robbieroy

My Travels in North East Scotland - 07/01/21 02:29 PM

Hi everyone
Following the Covid-19 lockdowns, I'm now ready to travel and back on the road.
Many of you will have followed my posts on this forum, however they have been discontinued.
These is some good news though...

I've started a new roadtrip blog on FB and thought you might be interested in viewing it. It is about my travels in my camper van around Scotland.
If you could follow it then that would be fantastic!
Thanks 🙏
Here is the link...
https://www.facebook.com/Robbies-Roadtrips-100896845598358/

RR
Posted by: OsoMajor

Re: My Travels in North East Scotland - 10/05/21 02:22 PM

Hi Rob. I just wanted to check to see how things were and if you were still on your road trip. Well, since you moved your road trip blog to Facebook I guess the MadridMan site is officially dead. frown

Take care,

Hector aka osomajor
Posted by: robbieroy

Re: My Travels in North East Scotland - 10/13/21 11:50 AM

Hi Hector - sorry I missed your post but I'm not often on the forum now. Hope all is well on your neck of the woods?
I'm still road tripping and just stared a week long trip to the Moray Coast here in Scotland

https://www.facebook.com/Robbies-Roadtrips-100896845598358/

Take care and stay safe
Rob
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: My Travels in North East Scotland - 10/13/21 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By OsoMajor
Hi Rob. I just wanted to check to see how things were and if you were still on your road trip. Well, since you moved your road trip blog to Facebook I guess the MadridMan site is officially dead. frown

Take care,

Hector aka osomajor

That's pretty much true, OsoMajor. The message board has been essentially dead for several years now. There are no new posts and no new members. The forum, and forums like this in general, are not places where people share information. Nowadays it's all on Twitter and Facebook and even big, corporate websites to a much lesser extent. ONE DAY, SOME DAY, I hope to breathe new life into MadridMan.com. Maybe when I'm retired. But by then, few will find it, I'd imagine. Still, it was a great hobby for many years before Twitter and Facebook and that makes me happy.

Un Saludo, MadridMan