The travel world of Pedmar

Posted by: pedmar

The travel world of Pedmar - 02/22/15 05:58 AM

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/02/15 09:43 AM

folks will now fly from Lisbon to A Coruna in May. so if anyone is around in Lisbon May 10 or 13 evening or A Coruna May 14 evening I have open for a drink,meal , etc.

I am working on Mexico for April....

Cheers and happy travels!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/13/15 09:12 AM

Ok Mexico confirm for April !!! leaving Sunday for a week in Indonesia. Booked Lisbon and A Coruna in May. Will be by Paris/Versailles/Fontainebleau by late June, and preparing summer vacation for Germany/Luxembourg.

The world is just too small ::)
Posted by: robbieroy

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/13/15 11:18 AM

Sounds like a busy schedule ahead. All the best for the upcoming Indonesia trip. Hope you can post some photos of it.
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/14/15 06:40 AM

Thanks robbieroy , I am still not as good as you posting photos here. I do post in my blog in my signature here.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/21/15 01:09 PM

Back from wonderful exciting exotic Indonesia at Surabaya, Ngoro and Jakarta. The latter one a bustling city as second to none, great nightlife. Now hear maybe back there again in June/July.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/02/15 01:39 PM

Preparation for the trip to Guadalajara Mexico and already got a fill in from family living there, pombazos a great chorizo sandwich goes well with tequila lol!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/10/15 02:00 PM

After reading narcos killed 15 police officers near Guadalajara, not the best mood to go there ,but here I go on Sunday for a week.I will be careful.

then, Brazil has been approved for July !!!

Happy travels ::)
Posted by: Puna

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/10/15 06:46 PM

Definitely be careful, Pedmar.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/11/15 10:33 AM

thanks Puna, yes will def do. even if hanging out with locals. It is unfortunately a dangerous country

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/12/15 08:54 AM

Safe travels pedmar- enjoy your trip.
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/16/15 04:00 PM

thanks robbieroy, just back and it was wonderful indeed.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/18/15 11:20 AM

I am back, very easy trip calm nice and the place is great. great sights and food and good company. Even drove by car on SR80 into the State of Jalisco and only saw 3 cars of heavily arms police passing by.

In town was living as usual with a great hotel right in the old city center. Another piece of this world visited.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/23/15 11:33 AM

Well my lineup for the rest of the year could include Indonesia again, Philippines and India.

Will be in Lisbon during the Champions semifinals with my CR7 supporters lol!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/01/15 09:44 AM

Cant wait for May 10 that is when arrive in Lisbon then Porto back to Lisbon by car and then fly to A Coruna. Will be passing by Madrid in the airport both ways. Iberia all the way.

And will watch the return of Champions in Lisbon bringing with me a big poster of CR7 ! for my Portuguese friends. Hala Madrid!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/16/15 07:16 AM

Just back last night from a wonderful trip to Lisbon and near Coimbra Portugal in the Bairrada wine region;and then finish off at A Coruna in green sunny Galicia.

Long trip 3 hotels short time in one week but its the "marco polo" in me. This is the new name my friends have call me lol!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/29/15 01:19 PM

hey hey I was book to go to India this month, but have you seen the temperatures over day over 50C heck I cancel. Now trying for South Africa...
stay tune ::)
Posted by: Puna

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/29/15 03:03 PM

Can I climb into your suitcase for South Africa? wink

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/30/15 10:03 AM

hahaha , well still trying for a two stop trip J'Burg and East London.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/08/15 01:25 PM

Well South Africa is on standby awaiting confirmation but

but but but got confirmation to fly to MADRID!!!!!
end of june to first july will be a surgery visit but heck its my MADRID!!! and this time will be able to get off Barajas lol!

Stay tune.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/11/15 01:12 PM

and the little birdies at the office of the President of my company told me I may be heading for Cadiz in October shhhh! its a secret !!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/15/15 02:05 PM

I will be in Madrid, June 29 and June 30 , evenings available to meet anybody there or passing by.cheers
back home ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/22/15 01:24 PM

ok so one of the great opportunities I get to be with the family. WE are leaving tomorrow for five days in Paris.Versailles.Fontainebleau our old hangouts homes, and now back including my old Papi is coming along.

Therefore no internet lol!!! Be good !

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/23/15 02:59 AM

Enjoy you time with the family pedmar and also you time in Madrid.
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/28/15 07:15 AM

thanks robbieroy. it will be 105F or 40C in Madrid lol!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/03/15 09:16 AM

Just to update briefly my trip to Fontainebleau was memorable it was the first castle I visited in France as my wife is from nearby. Then on to Paris meeting some friends from Georgia USA, and then back to old home at Versailles, a very nice way to see the old grounds as a tourist.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/03/15 09:17 AM

And just came back and not as bad but heat nevertheless. 38C about 100F no rain but nice as always in Madrid.

I was able to get to Atocha from Doctor Esquerdo all the way to Menendez Pelayo along the Retiro park, glorious walk of youth.

And most important, visited my old baseball field still there at Polideportivo La Elipa, now with a huge complex of pools, and cafeteria. USed to play baseball here with the Real Madrid CF yes you got it, they sponsored it. Then went on to play football.soccer with them too.
Great memories going up to the park on foot in the heat; Madrid is heaven.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/04/15 03:06 AM

Nice to hear a bit about your trip and good to hear you were able to take a nostalgic trip down memory lane.
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/07/15 11:09 AM

yes it was always , as said Madrid to heaven and a hole in the sky to look down on it every day!!!

Now relax , enjoying a bit of Breton sunshine before my family August summer vacation in Germany/Luxembourg away from the southern crowds in this time of the year.

cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/10/15 12:55 PM

Update; I have been invited for free to attend a conference in London Sept 23/24. HOping my company will release me to go.

then , will definitively go for our annual convention this year in nice Cadiz Spain for a week in 19-23 October.
and of course plans in between still South Africa and Brazil.

in the meantime ,nice sunny weather in lovely Brittany ::)
the tour de France passes by here on Sunday the 12th and historic swashbuckling fair in Vannes on the 13 and 14 July.

Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/25/15 10:21 AM

Well my line up now shapes up as this

September, pinpointing dates for South Africa
and waiting ok for Italy
firm London Sept 23/24
Paris Sept 22nd

October, Mexico DF and Guadalajara
Spain, by Chiclana/Cadiz

November, Brazil out of Sao Paulo State

and the planning is on ::)

Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/30/15 01:20 PM

well add to that South Africa mid Sept. Italy still pending and it seems Munich Germany on Sept 29th.

will look forward to finish 2015 with a bang ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/03/15 04:48 AM

Italy Bologna is on early October.!!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/07/15 08:40 AM

One trip in November after Mexico (change to November) is Fort Lauderdale Florida USA my old home ground lol!!!

And still on tap for 2016 waiting for dates are Vietnam,Indonesia, and the Philippines!!!

Now leaving for my family vacation to Germany and Luxembourg.Chau see your writings end of August.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/24/15 02:15 PM

great summer vacation in western Germany and Luxembourg just wonderful. Now couple days rest before getting back to work.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/05/15 05:59 PM

well do not know if confirm not yet but probably Romania in December, then India,China,Vietnam,Indonesia, and Philippines line up for early 2016 trips.

I need to pile up the miles lol!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/20/15 05:55 AM

south Africa trip down, another wonderful visit and new friends. Sunday rest and back out to Paris and London.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/25/15 09:41 AM

another nice trip to Paris by the palais Brongniart (bourse) area and walk all over gorgeous Paris. Then ,went on to London Kensington area wonderful trip and old friends reunited.

Cant wait for Italy and Spain next month. Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/01/15 01:34 PM

yikes getting up early to take TGV train from Nantes to Roissy CDG connecting to Bologna Italy, just what todays world is coming too economies lol!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/06/15 01:05 PM

well confirm more miles going to Bucharest Romania in early December 2015.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/08/15 01:21 PM

well confirm India,China,Vietnam,Indonesia, and Philippines line up for early 2016 trips.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/15/15 04:05 PM

just back from another wonderful trip to Carpi and Modena Italy.

Now next week all week by Cadiz Spain and Chiclana etc, great!!!

happy travels

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/24/15 09:26 AM

back from a super week in Chiclana de la Frontera and Jerez de la Frontera. Visiting the wonderful Domecq and Gonzalez Byass properties in Jerez and great Barcelo spa resort in Chiclana

Now until November ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/03/15 01:23 PM

And November is it, going to Mexico, city DF and Guadalajara, then onwards to Miami FLL Florida USA come back and two days later go back to Brazil States of Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais.
until end of month.

Cheers and happy travels

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/04/15 01:14 PM

And December, already book Paris and then Bucharest Romania before the Holiday season.
Cheers and happy travels

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/19/15 05:23 PM

Back from a wonderful ride all over the State of Mexico that includes Mexico city or DF, and then out thru Miami into Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach Florida USA before heading back.

Now preparing as all of next week in Brazil State of Sao Paulo and the State of Minas Gerais.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/28/15 03:09 PM

well another wonderful trip to the states of Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais in Brazil.
trips winding down for 2015.

Next Paris dec 2nd, then Romania for a week and my Holidays begins!
Happy Holidays!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/05/15 04:02 PM

Ok off to Bucharest Romania tomorrow for a week!!

And secure booking for January, Philippines and Indonesia !!

See around the airports lol!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/10/15 03:49 PM

back from another nice trip to Bucharest Romania. and now the holidays before starting 2016 in the East lol!!!

January Philippines and Indonesia booked

March India, China, and Vietnam confirm for booking.

cheers and Happy Holidays!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/17/15 03:54 PM

ok trip to India, China and Vietnam confirm for March 2016!!!

Merry Christmas !

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/25/15 03:04 PM

poor me will be on the road over water in 2016. My trip for the Philippines and Indonesia is booked.

However,I will need to get out Saturday Jan 2nd by train to Nantes, then by bus to the airport, stay the night there in a hotel and finally catch my plane for Manila on Jan 4th.

I am strong ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/10/16 07:50 AM

Finally internet; done Philippines visited General Santos City consider the hottest spot in the country and it was all day at 33C; then visited Cebu very nice beach town; and of course all over Manila;very nice area of Makati.

Now in Surabaya Indonesia and next week Jakarta before flying home!
Will get to blog by end of January.
Happy traveling!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/15/16 02:56 AM

Ok just a break on internet, winding down my trip in Surabaya/Ngoro and even visit Malang in Java region where I am.
Now some time to relax before Sunday flying to Jakarta for the second week in Indonesia.

The bombings in Jakarta did not affect us at all, all is quiet on the western front ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/16/16 04:09 AM

well just look at my phone and it seems all my pictures taken in the Philippines are not there !!! do not know what happenned !!! hopefully they are not permanently erase that would be a sad story with just memories and no souvenir.

Last day in Surabaya and tom flying to Jakarta for the final week.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/19/16 07:21 AM

I cant wait to be back and see if those pictures are still there! I just notice the photos keep climbig up out of sight so it seems its the memory on my phone that dont let me see them all;hopefully.

Anyway I am now in my hotel in Jakarta Cilandak district in a nice plus traditional hotel, and just cooling the night as leaving back home Thursday night thru Amsterdam!

Cheers y'all ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/28/16 02:20 PM

Well the pictures were there lol!! I guess was a memory problem in my phone! Delighted to find out all were there. posted in my blog.

Just back from Jakarta Indonesia . Now a short visit to Paris next week and preparing the visas paperwork for March;India, China, and Vietnam.

Cheers and happy travels!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/18/16 01:32 PM

Well did visit the Philippines and then Indonesia in January 2016.
Visit Paris on my monthly trail again early February, and now going for sure to Madrid by end May 2016.

At the same planning my family vacation in the mountains South of Madrid in August by Cuenca.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/18/16 01:34 PM

Visas for India and China ongoing for next month of March, and Vietnam now we do not need for less than 15 days. All papers are in waiting for the visas and plane ticket purchase lol!

Happy travels y'all

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/23/16 02:37 PM

Well last minute the trips to India and China have been cancelled;it will be next time. Vietnam was kept so all steam ahead to HCMC.

Trip to Madrid in May enlarge to include Galicia A Coruña again.

And our family summer vacation will be in the Province of Cuenca, Spain of course.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/20/16 04:20 AM

Saying HI from Ho Chi Ming City old Saigon in Vietnam 35C lol! hot! but nice walks and great time so far gone up north to Nhag Trang and tuesday will be at Ca Mau in the south by plane and driving back by car !!
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/29/16 09:13 AM

Back from Vietnam another wonderful experience in the East. We also visit My Tho at the return back to HCMC was fantastic ending.
Until May now in Madrid and Coruña
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/21/16 03:34 PM

well got a call to go to Sao Paulo State in Brazil in May lol!! Will see what I do as already book for Spain !!!

So far Spain is safe and trying to squeeze Brazil in between.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/28/16 01:06 PM

Ok Brazil is on Natal and Fortaleza beach towns in the north lol! a week yeah

Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/05/16 12:39 PM

I am book for Spain in August in the Serrania de Cuenca high in the mountains at 1400 meters lol!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/20/16 02:07 PM

All set to go for Madrid tom night on the metro strike but so what I have hotel the same as always in a weekend with Bruce Springteen concert at the Bernabeu Saturday and the King's cup AM vs culés on Sunday lol!

ready go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/28/16 08:14 AM

Back wonderful see other post and now cruising for my family vacation in Spain this summer!!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/19/16 08:41 AM

this stupid terrorist thing has all the venues lock down. I went to see the National team of Spain in Île de Ré, near La Rochelle, France and the hotel was block with barbed wire for a distance and police protection all over, and the stadium cover in mesh wire nothing with security guards arrggh!!! No team!!!
so sad.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/26/16 08:23 AM

Well Friday is last day at work and starts my summer vacation in the Serrania de Cuenca between Madrid and Valencia. Looking forward to a nice family vacation in homey areas.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/01/16 06:46 AM

Ok on the last day of work, I got clearance from my boss to Schedule trips to Prague in September and Dublin in October!!!!

for now is Spain ::) cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/26/16 08:37 AM

Well Dublin is booked, and Paris in late September. Still need to fix dates for Prague but is a go too in September.

The beat goes on and the world is getting smaller ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/01/16 08:07 AM

Ok so Prague is fix for late October. Here we go again; cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/11/16 07:44 AM

ok update wrap up
Paris end September
Dublin early October
Prague late October

in November looks like Indonesia, stay tune.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/28/16 08:44 AM

Now I hear on the wavelenghts that Indonesia and the Philippines are ringing...............will see the confirmation dates soon.

Paris sublime as usual, and now Dublin is on the radar lol!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/12/16 03:08 PM

update on my world tours

just back from Dublin, very impressed should be back, great fun

now ready for Prague end of October, and Indonesia end of November. booked.

cheers and be merry!!! La vida es chula !!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/28/16 05:18 PM

Well just back from Prague and this time went into the country, two countries and first time to Slovakia.

Indonesia is all booked end November early December, two weeks ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/03/16 03:40 PM

Well big boss said and onwards to the Philippines!!!
so now it's 3 weeks going Nov 20th and back Dec 7th lol!!!
booked.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/05/16 12:55 PM

hahaha big boss change mind now Philippines is postponed to January and Indonesia is good book solid nov 20 to Dec 2nd

chau chau happy travels!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/24/16 09:48 AM

Cheers from Jakarta Indonesia ::) lots of traffic but lots of fun. A place you can go home quicker on foot lol!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/10/16 02:32 PM

And now back from a wonderful two weeks in Indonesia basically around Jakarta and Surabaya areas and going to some smaller towns.

The season is over, wait until next year, January possible is the Philippines. Later on looms Krakow Poland, and still figuring out where to spent my big summer European vacation lol!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/11/16 02:27 AM

You certainly are getting around pedmar and must be racking up the air miles / avios!
Enjoy a rest from travelling over the festive period

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/19/16 08:00 AM

thanks robbieroy , just the two of us around here lol!!!

yes, indeed it has been a lucky move to the right position to travel the world and most of the time for free...

now Merry Christmas visiting the Christmas markets around Brittany.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/25/16 07:43 AM

Merry Christmas to all the travelers in our world as the one who travel farthest and embrace us all on this day. Best wishes to all.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/30/16 07:43 AM

Well if anybody cares, will be traveling to the Philippines in mid January 2017. The quest continues to see the world
cheers
Happy New Year 2017 !
Posted by: chivasusa

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/31/16 01:03 AM

A lot of us do care. I am still hoping you will come to Houston,Tx. I know it is unlikely, hope our roads will intersect at some point. Happy New Year to Pedmar and robbieroy, and of course to Scott.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/31/16 03:06 AM

Hi Pedmar and chivausa
People do care, pedmar, it is just that they don't post so much. The forum still gets a lot of hits but few new members post questions.
Happy New Year when it comes (1 sec late!).
Rob

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/01/17 07:05 AM

ahh there are the voices from the wilderness, thank you guys.

chivasusa if not Houston it could be Madrid, I will be there again next summer.
Yes robbieroy I notice that too and even new members coming in. Just hope it goes back to the several years back as the forum is the fun.
Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2017!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/05/17 03:05 PM

Well one heck of a flight routing I got for the Philippines.

Nantes, Paris CDG, Dubai, and Cebu! dangerous Mindanao is on the horizon

I will survive !

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/21/17 12:54 PM

Back from the Philippines nice trip and repeat place but still the flights there are too long.

Now wait for next assignment ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 01/23/17 02:40 PM

Well family gathering and vote, Spain won hands down 5x0. We are heading to Spain in August, house in near Cuenca book.

Maybe someone can be around to meet ?

Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/08/17 02:31 PM

Well on the move again, Paris tomorrow and Porto Portugal and Coruña Spain possible in March.
Brazil looms in the horizon but not firm yet.

Life goes on in our beautiful world. La Vida es Chula!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/09/17 02:52 AM

Good to hear that you are living la chula vida pedmar. Enjoy your trip and safe travelling.
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/10/17 04:41 PM

Thanks robbieroy, seems we are still the ones left around here lol!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/17/17 01:13 PM

well Spain/Portugal are sure just rest fix the date end Feb early Mar. Brazil is on too mid to end May. Poland at Krakow is on too early May.
Mexico is now under negotiations to go too

Life goes on and pedmar keeps on trucking , all will be eventually in my blog ::)
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 02/28/17 04:25 AM

And here I go this pm first to Porto ,then to Lisbon, finally to La Coruña.
Brazil is solid book for end May. Before I go to Krakow Poland

Mexico still in nego. La vida es chula !!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/04/17 12:47 PM

back from the roads of Galicia and northern Portugal , just wonderful. I will put pictures later on in my blog.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/05/17 02:32 AM

How about posting some pictures here pedmar?
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/05/17 10:29 AM

That is why I created a blog to write and put up pictures of my travels!!!. It is my site, I pay for the name.

You should do your blog , wordpress is great. A lot more interaction and more sure to preserve your photos.

Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/21/17 04:01 PM

well just got an ok to travel to Spain again, is it that nice lol!!
one or two days in Madrid and 3 days around A Coruña middle to late April 2017.

La vida es chula !!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/22/17 03:03 AM

Ahhh.... Galicia - great news pedmar!
RR

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/22/17 03:37 PM

yes indeed robbieroy, great to be back always. will be there by April 24th.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/01/17 01:27 PM

Ok so on my rounds will update
These are all book trip

Paris April 4
Madrid April 24-25
A Coruña April 26-28 with a stop in Léon
Krakow ,Poland May 13-16
State of Sao Paulo , several cities May 17-27 2017

La vida es Chula !!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/03/17 05:45 AM

ok one more business trip to go before the summer and mine. Poland here I go, and Brazil awaits afterwards.
Cheers

OF course Madrid was heaven and A Corunha the beautiful sea ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/08/17 02:29 PM

My trip to Krakow Poland and the States of Sao Paulo and Minais Gerais in Brazil are all booked, set to go with AF and LATAM.

Another sure trip will be in August back to Spain based at Cuenca with my car traveling a lot to Madrid.

indeed la vida es chula or life is beautiful or la vie est belle or la dolce vita ,A vida e Bela !!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/28/17 01:23 PM

Well back and rest until August.

Poland and Brazil were nice love to travel and see places, new one in Krakow and some new ones in inner country Brazil Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais States.

The return was awful lantam had operational problems and postponed the flight 4,5 hrs! so left SP at 3am so all connections extended as well. The car rental waiting for me was not there as there , so extra night in hotel in Nantes and finally train home just arrive today Sunday at 5:30PM worse trip ever taken as usually are smooth. There is always a first.

Cheers
ps soon photos and write up in my blog ,signature below

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/13/17 01:20 PM

Ok so slow site lately but here I am loyal guardian !!

I have been given some dates in September for Mexico and South AFrica, not confirmed yet but possible.

So the travels continue. Of course can't wait my August in Spain here I come again with the whole gang lol!!

Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 06/30/17 05:34 AM

And now I hear India too, will see nothing moves here until the after vacation in September.

Can't wait for my Spain in August thus !!!Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 07/27/17 01:31 PM

The fever is on, planned trips to Mexico in end September. Philippines in November; maybe India in between; and of course Nice in France.

Counting days for my Spain in August... Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/09/17 10:07 AM

Well planning already for more free travel. Booked Mexico DF for end September. Then, Nice, France early October.

Other pending but not sure yet so will wait confirmation to tell you.

La vida es Chula. Life is beautiful, happy travels!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 09/21/17 01:56 PM

Ok Mexico this coming Sunday! Mexico city (DF) near Guadalajara and Mérida all in one week !!

Nice is booked for October too. Life goes on better when traveling ::)

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/03/17 01:10 PM

Mexico was nice, the best moment was to reunite with friends that have been in touch for 15 years already and now their families; great beers ! As always the time is short.

The situation is still shaky, one of my friends still has no running water in the aprt in Condesa district and many buildings still destroyed not removed yet. Body count is going up now 361 with 220 in Mexico city.

I will be back in better circumstances.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/03/17 01:10 PM

Next trip up is October 8 going to the French Riviera, near Monaco !! for three days.
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/11/17 01:27 PM

Lovely trip at Cap d'Ail just across from Monaco, great hotel Marriott La Porte de Monaco and wonderful dinner at Amici Miei in Monaco, the price to prove the region lol!
lovely but expensive, great yachts thus to dream my bonus for it hahaha!!!
Now on hold until New Year's.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/02/17 10:12 AM

Well now got news book for travel to the Philippines mid January 2018 and then possible trips to India and China over the coming months.

the la vida es chula or la vie est belle or la dolce vita or life is beautiful continues, as it is A vida e bela!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/30/17 11:02 AM

Confirm will be in the Phillipines for a week mid January.ON the better areas too.

Still possible India, Brazil ,Vietnam, Mexico ,and China on the first 6 months of 2018 pending confirmation.

Happy New Year 2018 to all and especially good health and happy travels.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 03/30/18 01:28 PM

A while not stopping by so will give all an update.
Yes I did go to the Philippines and was visiting new places like Bacolod.
Now I am looking forward to visiting Uganda, Romania, Brazil, and China in the coming months. So far Uganda is approved.

Life goes on, happy travels and enjoy the world!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/17/18 04:39 AM

So Uganda is on end of April, and still on the list are India,China, Brazil, Philippines (again), and possible Romania.

Still thinking family vacation again this summer in Spain if all else goes according to plan.

Happy travels cheers!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 05/04/18 02:58 PM

Uganda was wonderful experience.

the bad is upon returning on April 30th my wife passed away from complication of an intestinal occlusion due to the cancer de pancreas (that was stable according to the doctors and great hope) now cremation on Monday May 7 eventually the ashes will be spread out at sea in Honfleur Normandy.

Sad sad will go on for my boys but do not know if can travel with the same zest. She was my rock and I am floating on water now.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/04/18 04:48 PM

Well it's been a while by here. Just to get going my next round of travel all closely guarded in my blog.

I will be in Mexico DF and possibly Cuba by end of September, then early October will be in Barcelona (if allowed in lol!) and booking confirmation dates to go to China, Vietnam and Philippines before the year 2018 is over.

Cheers y'all and happy travels.

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 08/14/18 04:15 PM

Just reporting in Barcelona is a go!!! early October. The Mexico/Cuba combination is a go just waiting for dates. the others are pending confirmation.
now officially in my Vacation, 3 weeks of going around lol!!!
Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/14/18 09:19 AM

just back from a wonderful 3/2 in Barcelona!!! glorious tapas ; and before that went to Mexico and was able to finally visit family in Merida Yucatan!!! for a weekend great !

now confirmation was given for trips to Philippines, Vietnam, China this year and early next year Brazil and Indonesia. Will see ...

Happy travels to all! Cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 10/18/18 02:46 PM

Philippines late Nov, Vietnam early Dec 2018 lol!! the flights are looong!!!

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 11/25/18 10:20 AM

Trip to Philippines another great trip done. ALl in my blog.

Now to finish 2018 Vietnam is next mid December, and then my Christmas break until 2019.
Merry Christmas to all at MM

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 12/01/18 05:46 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all in advance cheers

Re: The travel world of Pedmar - 04/24/19 02:55 PM

ok so a bit late lol!:but Vietnam was awesome again mostly around Ho Chi Minh City old Saigon.

Now cool off no more plans ahead; will see the future lol!