Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs

Posted by: Jake

Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs - 06/13/03 01:34 PM

I was reading the Madridman's Bare Chest topic and thought some of you might appreciate this-I caught him on the cam two yars ago in tightie-whities. I e-mailed him to embarrass him and he said that he wears both boxers and briefs.

So tell us, Madridman, what are the occasions that you wear boxers and the occasions that you wear briefs?
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs - 06/13/03 02:33 PM

HEY NOW! THAT'S A DIRTY LIE!!! mad (actually, it's probably true but I'll have to deny it to the end of time) rolleyes

Yeah, I wear both boxers and briefs.... AT THE SAME TIME!! (just for added protection during those not-so-comfortable days laugh )

Actually, I only wear the tightie-whities when I'm wearing clothes. At home it's all boxers, baby! eek

How about you (and everyone)?
Posted by: Booklady

Re: Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs - 06/13/03 03:14 PM

You people need a vacation! laugh :p
Posted by: Wolf

Re: Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs - 06/13/03 03:29 PM

Gawd! I don't believe this! rolleyes I wear mid thigh briefs when in long trousers, and briefs when in shorts.

Now, when it comes to kilts - - - but that's another story..... eek I'll let you know after our trip to Scotland, and friends who insist that while there, and at a couple of family get togethers I wear their colors.

Wolf (Who must need to get a life too. Geez!)
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs - 06/13/03 10:05 PM

Must be a slow news day 'round the 'ol message board. rolleyes
Posted by: OsoMajor

Re: Madridman: Boxers Vs. Briefs - 06/13/03 11:40 PM

Hey,Im not shy wink ...Im not crazy about boxers. They constantly ride up on me. Im a briefs guy. My wife says my butt looks cuter in them! laugh