Thanks MadridMan for Bancotel info....

Posted by: T-bone

Thanks MadridMan for Bancotel info.... - 03/18/02 10:12 PM

Just a quick "muchas gracias" to this website for having so much info on the Bancotel system of hotel vouchers. I managed to book the Hotel Opera in Madrid for four nights in August for one voucher of 49 euros per night for a double room. That's just a few euros more than the prices I was quoted for a single room at most two star hostals! Even better, I booked four nights at Le Meridien Barcelona for two vouchers (98 euros) per night for a double room. The reservations system is very easy to navigate, and confirmation is sent via your email. Thanks for all the info, and keep up the great job!

T-bone.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Thanks MadridMan for Bancotel info.... - 03/19/02 07:18 AM

Thanks for the feedback, T-Bone! (I'm sure anyone would prefer the nickname "T-Bone" to, say, "Cocoa", right? wink )

MANY MANY people have found the Bancotel vouchers/coupons to really work for them. I was hoping to try them myself this Semana Santa in Santiago de Compostela, but we didn't have any luck with availability in the hotels we were considering. Oh well. That's what happens when you wait until a few weeks before a major holiday to even decide WHERE in Spain you're going.

Glad you had happy experience with Bancotel, T-Bone. And thank you for sharing it with us here. These people really are a great bunch. Thanks EVERYONE!!

Saludos, MadridMan