Barcelona - Accomodations

Posted by: wonderboy

Barcelona - Accomodations - 05/27/03 11:35 PM

Hey confused ,
I will be in Madrid this Sunday, then moving onto Barcelona a few days after. Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Barcelona for around 30 - 40 Euro. Any web sites you can suggest to check out, greatly appreciate it.
Posted by: chez123

Re: Barcelona - Accomodations - 05/27/03 11:47 PM

really good websiteis eurocheapo.com goodluck
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Barcelona - Accomodations - 05/27/03 11:59 PM

You're in luck, wonderboy, because you've come to the right place. Test out the old' handy-dandy search link above/right and type something like BARCELONA HOSTAL as your keywords and you'll likely find several dozen previously posted threads on the topic.

I should mention that there probably aren't too many in your price range, however. Barcelona is one of the most expensive cities in the country. 30-40 Euros for a single might be do-able but might be close if you're looking for a double.

Seems to me someone around here recently was talking up Pensión Dalí and Hostal Levante though.

For a long list of those hostels in Barcelona with websites you could try www.spainhostels.com among others.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: HORSCHECK

Re: Barcelona - Accomodations - 05/30/03 02:41 PM

Hola,

I am just back from a Spain trip and I was 3 days in Barcelona. I stayed in Hostal Levante ( http://www.hostallevante.com/ ) and i can really recommend it. It is located about 5 minutes walk from La Rambla. I had a clean single room with shared bath. The price per night was 30 EURO.

If you have any more questions about the Hostal , feel free to contact me.

I hope this helps
HORSCHECK :-)