Hotel Llevante : Need current info

Posted by: IcePick

Hotel Llevante : Need current info - 01/25/02 09:11 PM

Hi Y'all,

I'm growing a little frustrated with our favorite lil Hostel in Barcelona. Does anyone have a working "email address" for these folks? I've faxed info but have not received a reply yet.

Thanks in advance. This Board rules!!!

Keep up the good work MM !!!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Hotel Llevante : Need current info - 01/26/02 02:17 AM

IcePick, Sounds like you're having a similar problem with Hostal Levante as Jo-Anne was having with her desired place in... ummm.. Córdoba.

You've tried their reservations form and haven't gotten any response? I see the form is emailed to: reservas@hostallevante.com . Is that the email address to which you've been writing?

Best of luck to you! Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Hotel Llevante : Need current info - 01/26/02 12:17 PM

MM,

You are all over it!!! I just got an email from Silvia this morning with their direct & correct email address. I was using the old one. She emailed me after I resent the fax with my email address.

So let everyone know the direct email address for Hotel llevante;

reservas@hostallevante.com

The link you have is from a Hotel Broker yes?

Thanks Again,

IcePick

PS: This is what the internet was designed to be. Way to go!!! smile
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Hotel Llevante : Need current info - 01/26/02 09:20 PM

IcePick, a "hotel broker"?? As far as I know, that link I inserted above it the ownership of Hostal Levante themselves -- at least their reservation forum (see my posting above) is on their HostalLevante.com server/website.
Quote:
PS: This is what the internet was designed to be. Way to go!!!
hehehe... smile I agree!! SHARING of information!! I guess we'd have to do things like we used to "in the olden days", just CALL THEM on the telephone and hope you understood! But "back then", we'd have to get that telephone number from a travel agent or call INFORMATION in Barcelona, I guess! Sheesh! HOW DID WE SURVIVE??! hehehe.. wink

Glad you got your reservation information response from them. So... did you get your reservations confirmed with them?? Are you staying there? If so, please please please come back here and tell us your opinion of it. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Hotel Llevante : Need current info - 01/29/02 09:48 AM

MM,

Whole heartily agree!!!. Remember in the ole days you had to find a friend of a friend who had been to a particular place. Here the internet provides numerous sources. The statement was meant particularly to you and the great members. Lots of accurate information is minutes away. Saludos and kudos to you my friend. I appreciate all the hours you put in.

So let me ask you and anyone else a question. One woman at Llevante quoted me 48 euros for a double with bath then I go to reserve it and a gentleman emails me back saying it was a mistake it is 52 euros(tax included). I'm staying one night on July 6 and another on July 15.

What are your thoughts ? Should I take it? Does this sound too much? I asked him why does the website say one thing and then I'm quoted 2 different rates. He said the site was wrong. He was adamant by the tone of the email.

It really isn't the money so to speak. I don't like to be quoted one thing and then get another. Secondly, the final price is 2 leaps from the website.

Adios Mio LOL rolleyes