HELP need hotel in Barcelona

Posted by: johnny snatchers

HELP need hotel in Barcelona - 10/01/00 10:17 AM

I will be travelling with my wife to Barcelona in 3 days time and I cannot find a reasonably priced hotel on the web.
I need a clean double room with ensuite bathroom and I would like to pay ps 10,000 or less.
Is this possible?
TIA Johnny
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: HELP need hotel in Barcelona - 10/01/00 11:56 AM

J.S., have you yet tried HotelSearch.com or used the SEARCH feature above and to the right? You may find some past threads about specific Barcelona hotels on the web. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: hemingway

Re: HELP need hotel in Barcelona - 10/01/00 01:35 PM

hi i just left a room in a hostel called Castella. It is 2000 ps a night for double beds. It is very near to Kabul Hostel on Castella Street. but no bathtoom in the room. you will share it with others
Posted by: billy ski

Re: HELP need hotel in Barcelona - 10/02/00 09:43 PM

Try the Hostal Levante near the Cathedral for about 5800 Pesetas(double W/bath) in Barri Gothic or the Hostal Neutral in the Eixample area for about 6000 Psts. D w/ bath. I plan on either in Nov. for me and my girl. If you try let me know how they are.Enjoy!
Posted by: alejandro

Re: HELP need hotel in Barcelona - 10/04/00 10:46 PM

I stayed at Hotel Lloret in August. A single room with ensuite bathroom was 6000 ptas so a double should fit your budget. My room was pretty cramped but it served its purpose. It is located on Las Ramblas so you will be in the middle of everything. Hope you find a place.