Seville: Bed and Breakfast Naranjo?

Posted by: ellies spirit

Seville: Bed and Breakfast Naranjo? - 01/20/06 01:53 PM

Hi, Does anyone know anything about this place or the Albanco in Seville?? Or any of the Petit Palacces in Madrid like Londres or Posada del Peine?? Looking for places that have family rooms that are not over 150.00 a night.

Thanks!!
Posted by: aidance

Re: Seville: Bed and Breakfast Naranjo? - 01/20/06 06:21 PM

Hotel Simon in Seville definitely has family rooms. It's actually two rooms with an entry and one bath for the family to share. We stayed there a few years ago, and it was well under that price. It has a nice courtyard lobby and has a great location near the cathedral. I recommend it highly for families.
http://www.hotelsimonsevilla.com/

Re: Seville: Bed and Breakfast Naranjo? - 01/20/06 06:29 PM

thank you so much for your reply!
Posted by: sewell

Re: Seville: Bed and Breakfast Naranjo? - 01/21/06 04:21 AM

I stayed at Naranjo in June. It is central and reasonably priced. An adequate breakfast is included.
It is, however, very basic accommodation with little in the way of extra facilities and probably not ideal for children. Management was 'detached' - a malfunctioning washbasin in my room was still not fixed 5 days after reporting of fault and breakfast drinks machine fared likewise.
If all you want is a room and air-conditioning it's passable. If your needs exceed this you would do well to look elsewhere.

Re: Seville: Bed and Breakfast Naranjo? - 01/21/06 10:12 PM

thank you sewell for the update!