Posted by: underwater

Hostal in Cordoba - 11/10/05 07:12 PM

Please can anyone recommend good budget
short term accomodation in Cordoba?
Somewhere that has single rooms.
Thanks
Posted by: Greenshank

Re: Hostal in Cordoba - 11/18/05 10:45 AM

I haven't been there yet, but Boston looks OK for the price. I'm also considering the reaj (HI) youth hostel which seems to have a great location.
Review for Boston at tripadvisor, there are reviews for other hostales as well there. web page
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Hostal in Cordoba - 11/18/05 12:07 PM

What's your target price range? Under 20 Euros per night? If so, you're definitely considering youth hostels. If you can spend a little more (and want that private room) you'll be considering hostels (called "hostales" in Spain/Spanish) and pensions ("pensiones"). Seems to me a few of them have been reviewed here in the past. Try a SEARCH using keywords HOSTAL CORDOBA and you should find them. Also, check the list of those which have websites @ http://www.SpainHostels.com/links/Andalucia/Cordoba/Cordoba/

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Arturo

Re: Hostal in Cordoba - 11/19/05 08:32 AM

If you are willing to spend 30 Euros per night the Hostal Lineros 38 is in a great location. I stayed there last year and thought it was very nice.
Posted by: underwater

Re: Hostal in Cordoba - 11/21/05 12:11 PM

Muchas gracias 2 all for your recommendations.
Posted by: Silvita

Re: Hostal in Cordoba - 11/29/05 09:56 AM

I stayed at the Hostal Lineros last week and LOVED it. I also reaped the benefits from your recommendations for sure.

There is a picture of one of the rooms in my blog.

Only downside, the bathroom is in the room, but there is no privacy, as it is not so much a bathROOM, as a toilet and shower partitioned by frosted glass. Unless you are with someone you know intimately, reconsider staying here.