Madrid: Hotel Arosa - anyone stayed there?

Posted by: hawaiianbelle

Madrid: Hotel Arosa - anyone stayed there? - 10/31/05 09:54 PM

I need to know if anyone has stayed at the Best Western Hotel Arosa ? I would love to get some feedback about the location,hotel standards ect. Any information about the hotel would be awesome!
I am traveling in Jun 2006 in Madrid for 5 nights! Thanks
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Hotel Arosa - anyone stayed there? - 11/03/05 02:57 PM

Hi, hawaiianbelle!

I wasn't even aware of this hotel until I did a search and found their website. I've since added it to the Madrid hotels page . It seems to be well located just off the Gran Vía and north of the Puerta del Sol. If you stay there will you come back here to this, your thread and give us your review? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: hawaiianbelle

Re: Madrid: Hotel Arosa - anyone stayed there? - 11/03/05 09:16 PM

Muchas Gracias, MadridMan on putting your hotel on the hotel search on your website!!! I was wondering why it was not there. Good going!!!!
Saludos smile
Posted by: tclearyn3

Re: Madrid: Hotel Arosa - anyone stayed there? - 01/22/06 12:59 PM

How ironic, this is the exact hotel that we are looking at also in June for 5 nights!! I may run into Hawaiianbelle!

Their site is quoting a really good rate and we feel like we should book it while we still can!

I wil ldefinitely report back on ALL our experiences whe nwe return..all good of course!

tanja
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Madrid: Hotel Arosa - anyone stayed there? - 02/07/06 08:15 PM

Although I have not stayed at the Hotel Arosa,I have been there several times......to eat breakfast.They offer an excellent all you can eat breakfast/brunch buffet and they charge the non-guests 10 euros. I was staying at the hostal San Lorenzo about three blocks away and since there are no restaurants open in that area early in the morning I ended up having breakfast there almost every day.

I came very close to booking this hotel thru Expedia on one of their airfare plus hotel deals. I had read good reviews about it on several travel guides but when in Madrid I prefer to stay at a hostal and save myself substantial money.So I ended up not booking it.

In my opinion Hotel Arosa is one of the best values in Madrid.Excellent location(right off the Gran Via),moderate price and great service(BEST BREAKFAST BUFFET IN TOWN). thumbsup