Sevilla: Hostel wanted

Posted by: Raquel_dup1

Sevilla: Hostel wanted - 09/12/05 01:30 PM

I need to book a HOSTEL in Sevilla for the end of September. Any suggestions on a cheap place with a good location? THANKS
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted - 09/12/05 02:17 PM

Hi Raquel! While waiting for fresh suggestions, I'd also recommend conducting a SEARCH using keywords SEVILLE HOSTEL or SEVILLE HOSTAL in this forum category to find previously posted recommendations. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted - 09/12/05 02:33 PM

MadridMan-
I have been searching every lunch break since two weeks ago! I haven't been to Sevilla in two years, and don't really remember the layout of the city. I have found some cheap hostels but I feel that they may be too far out of the main part! I was hoping someone would be able to recommend one or two that they have been to in the past and enjoyed! It is hard to know if a hostel off of a webpage is really going to be any good!

Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted - 09/12/05 02:35 PM

Sorry MadridMan! I read your response wrong at first and thought you were telling me to do a search over the ENTIRE internet!!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted - 09/12/05 07:31 PM

No problem, Raquel. Also, be sure to browse all of Seville's hostels which have a website on the Seville Hostels Page on MadridMan.com. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan