www.pisobarcelona.com

Posted by: sallyanne

www.pisobarcelona.com - 11/22/04 06:44 AM

We booked our holiday apartment with this company, and had an awful experience with them, and they still owe us 150 euros.
Our holiday was in May! First of all they met us in Barcelona at 2am and told us that the apartment we booked had been flooded so we couldn't go there, so we had to stay the night in a really grotty apartment just off La Rambla, then the next day because we complained so much they said that we could move to another, the one we originally booked,but we had to wait until the afternoon. When we got there the lady who owns it was there, and asked us where we had been the night before, she had been waiting for us until 3am. Obviously their story about flooding was not true! The apartment itself was lovely, and we got the ladies phone number so that we can book it through her the next time.
We had to pay them extra and ended up paying 150 euros more than we should have, and we didn't even get any compensation for the first night, so BEWARE!!! We were only there for 4 days, and this took up precious sightseeing time. mad
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: www.pisobarcelona.com - 04/22/06 04:43 AM

Hi sallyanne

How are you?

Can you tell me more about this apartment, and do you still have the number/contact for the lady herself?

Thanks.

Jo
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: www.pisobarcelona.com - 04/22/06 05:19 AM

Jo-Anne, if you don't hear from sallyanne soon (she hasn't bee here since, I think, January) you might consider sending her a Private Message. If she has her Private Message Alert function in her "my profile" she'll be emailed that someone sent her a Private Message. You could also email her, of course.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Re: www.pisobarcelona.com - 04/25/06 04:28 AM

Jo-Anne,
I think i still have it at home somewhere, i'll dig it out for you.
Hope all is well and that the family are ok. xx

Re: www.pisobarcelona.com - 05/08/06 03:57 AM

http://www.lovingbarcelona.com/Barcelona_apartment_8750.html

Jo, I think it was this one, it was ideal.
Posted by: Jo-Anne

Re: www.pisobarcelona.com - 05/09/06 06:42 AM

Thanks sallyanne

Great site - have saved it and hope to get there one day. Personal recommendations are always the best.

Love to you and yours.

Jo