Nerja: Cheap accommodation??

Posted by: Dani

Nerja: Cheap accommodation?? - 08/09/04 08:42 PM

Hi,
I'm doing a bit of travelling in Spain in August and will be in Nerja at the end of the month. Can anyone suggest a clean hostal with good facilites (i.e. a/c and private bathroom)which is reasonably priced? I've heard hostal lorca is a good place to stay but unfortunately this is fully booked.

Thanks
Dani
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation?? - 08/10/04 05:14 AM

Have you conducted a SEARCH of this forum using keywords HOSTAL NERJA ? It may yield some other possibilities. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: janb

Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation?? - 08/31/04 05:16 PM

For future reference (it's too late for you now)
Why not try:
http://www.guideofnerja.com/en/index.htm
Posted by: Dani

Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation?? - 09/09/04 09:00 AM

Thanks, managed to find that website (www.guideofnerja.com) and booked really good hostal (www.hostalmiguel.com) which i would definately recommend.
Posted by: janb

Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation?? - 09/13/04 06:50 AM

I see what you mean by "managed". I foolishly added the directories and slashes after .com. I am glad I could be of help and, looking at the site Hostal Miguel, I can imagine you are satisfied, both with the prices and the location. Maybe I will stay there in the near future. So, upon your return please post a message on how you fared.

Jan
Posted by: GuiaGuiri

Re: Nerja: Cheap accommodation?? - 09/18/04 02:59 PM

this note may be late, and it regards not hostales but private homes that rent rooms. There are several on Calle Parra in Nerja that are modest but excellent. One can ask at the candy store on the corner (at the high end of the street where the numbers start) for a suggestion, the candy store owner knows everyone who has rooms to rent by the day or week, (their main clientelle are language students). I did this, got a simple but clean and cozy room on the roof with an ocean view, after a mild cross examination by the lady of the house - "and are you and your friends sober individuals?" I go there for a couple of days once a year now and love it.