Bancotel or something like that

Posted by: almohada

Bancotel or something like that - 01/19/04 07:07 PM

Hello,
My wife surprised me with the annoucement that she is coming to visit me. So I am starting to plan a nice stay in the area.

Someone once told me about a thing called Banctel or something like that. Like a checkbook of $50 coupons which can buy one night stays in really nice hotels for each coupon. Doesn that ring a bell?

Can anyone tell me where I can find this thing and how to use it?

I really appreciate your input!!
A
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Bancotel or something like that - 01/19/04 07:47 PM

That's great news! Congratulations on your upcoming trip. Sounds like a wonderful time.

You'll find Bancotel (web: http://www.Bancotel.com ) very well covered here in this category. Just do a simple search here using the keyword BANCOTEL and you'll probably find dozens of postings - but you'll find the majority of information right on their website - see the link above.

Enjoy Spain! Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Mily

Re: Bancotel or something like that - 01/19/04 08:53 PM

Hello almohada, I just left bancotel site, I'm looking for a place to stay in march. I've been looking in bancotel.com and they have a few hotels, today I tried bancotel.es and I got a lot more results for my search. Try it.
Hope you find this helpful wink
Posted by: almohada

Re: Bancotel or something like that - 01/20/04 02:34 PM

Thanks folks!!
Posted by: JA

Re: Bancotel or something like that - 01/20/04 08:35 PM

Try atrapalo.com also. They have a deal with bancotel and they are very good. I used a couple of times. They have many other services.

Suerte,
Juan