Madrid: Hostal Bruña?

Posted by: dsbmac

Madrid: Hostal Bruña? - 11/05/03 05:50 AM

Anyone ever heard of the Hostal Bruña ? I didn't see anything while doing a search. It's in the huertas area. Moratin 50. I'm trying to book something for this weekend. Thanks!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Hostal Bruña? - 11/05/03 10:13 AM

I too did a search for info/reviews of Hotal Bruña but could find nothing. Also, I don't think their website has been updated in while. The prices they list are for 2002. If nothing else, you can view the building (in photos) and the area map and take a virtual stroll through the area on the QDQ.com site HERE .

You may want to send them a quick email asking them for their 2003 (or 2004) rates and see if they reply at all. If not, they may not even be in business any longer.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: dsbmac

Re: Madrid: Hostal Bruña? - 11/06/03 05:52 AM

Thanks! They are still in business as I called them. I'm deciding now between Hostal San Antonio and Hostal Martin / Cervelo . San Antonio sounds interesting and fun but many people say good things about Martin/Cervelo.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Hostal Bruña? - 11/06/03 10:13 AM

dsbmac, I too found out that Hostal Bruña is still operating. The "Hostal San Antonio" you mention, could that actually be Hostal/Pensión Antonio ? If not, where is this Hostal San Antonio? By the way, I've spent a night at Hostal Cervelo and can recommend it. You'll probably find my review of it by doing a SEARCH (see SEARCH link above/right).

Saludos, MadridMan