Arriving late night in Barcelona

Posted by: Biryani

Arriving late night in Barcelona - 06/10/03 02:14 PM

Does anyone know of a good hotel in Barcelona near airport. Our flight arrives pretty late (11:15pm) night and thinking of staying near the airport to avoid getting into a unknown city late night. Any suggestions on where to stay?

Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona - 06/12/03 12:26 AM

Hello Madridman.
Any info you can share on this will be much appreciated. I arrive in two weeks and should be making my reservations. Thanks a lot.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona - 06/12/03 05:43 AM

Hi Biryani!
I'm afraid I don't personally have any suggestions for your. I searched this fora for other possible, previously posted reviews but there is nothing. Anyone else have any suggestions? While it's not a good way to find recommdations, you might try doing a simple GOOGLE.com search using barcelona airport hotel as your keywords and hopefully you'll find something. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Ben

Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona - 06/18/03 07:35 AM

check out www.hrs.com and also www.bancotel.com. with hrs u can book directly, bancotel gives vouchers for hotels. with bancotel u can sometimes score 5* TOP hotels for 150€
Posted by: Bricamb

Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona - 06/18/03 10:36 AM

Would you not be better actually booking a place to stay in Barcelona and then taking a taxi in to town from the airport. Many hotels/hostals have a night porter who would at least be able to check you in.

Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona - 07/02/03 06:57 PM

Just got back from Barcelona. I'd booked H10-Gravina, very near to Plaga Catalunya and took a Aerobus at 11:30pm from the airport. Hotel was nice and had good breakfast included in the price (double for 90.00Euro). Room/bathroom were decent size and clean, but had no view. I'd definitly recommend staying in this hotel.