Hostal Fernandez Madrid

Posted by: Drea

Hostal Fernandez Madrid - 07/17/11 08:42 AM

Hello everyone,

I am taking my first trip to Spain next month, and I am wondering whether anyone has stayed at Hostal Residencia Fernandez (http://www.hostalfernandez.com/) recently? Their price is favorable, but there are not many reviews online.

Thanks!
Posted by: Silver Traveler

Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid - 07/23/11 03:20 PM

I have not stayed in it, but the photos look similar to others in the area in which I have stayed. A good area for exploring the city on foot and subway.
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid - 07/28/11 03:25 AM

I've not stayed there, nor have I read any reviews about it. I think it's one of the newer "hostales" to the internet. I do love the area, however. You really feel like you're in another time there in the "Barrio de Huertas".

If you DO stay there, won't you please return here to give us your personal review? Yours will be the first and no doubt will help future travelers.

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: Drea

Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid - 07/29/11 11:14 AM

Thanks for the replies. I actually decided on Hostal Lopez instead, since it seemed to be on a more populated street (I will be alone on this trip), and it has such great reviews. Less than two weeks until I leave, I'm so excited!
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid - 07/30/11 01:55 PM

Good choice, Drea. Good choice. thumbsup I love the area, too, Huertas neighborhood.

Saludos, MadridMan