Lodging near Madrid Airport

Posted by: cjac

Lodging near Madrid Airport - 11/04/02 01:33 AM

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hotel, hostel, pension, etc. near the Madrid Airport. I will have a car to turn in at the airport around 9 am before my flight back to US. I will be coming from Andalusia somewhere and don't want to drive downtown Madrid.

cjac
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Lodging near Madrid Airport - 11/04/02 05:46 AM

Hi cjac!
Please see the informative thread entitled " Madrid Barajas area hotels? " thread. Anyone else have any newer recommendations?

Saludos, MadridMan
Posted by: aidance

Re: Lodging near Madrid Airport - 11/10/02 04:47 PM

Try the Hotel Osuna . It is reasonably priced, not far from the airport, has a decent restaurant.
Posted by: sabalagirl

Re: Lodging near Madrid Airport - 11/13/02 01:39 AM

We did exactly what you want to do. There is a Best Western Villa Barajas Airport hotel . Great dinner is available and breakfast is free and very large. We stayed two nights coming and going. The nice thing about this hotel is they have a shuttle and will pick you up at the airport and take you back even with many many bags. Make sure you do not leave befoe 6:00am as that is the first shuttle. Rooms are small but it is very close to the airport and all you want is a place to sleep.
Sabala Girl
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Lodging near Madrid Airport - 11/13/02 08:49 AM

There's also the Best Western Hotel Avión @ http://www.airporthotelavion.com/ near the airport.