Madrid: Apartasol

Posted by: beckham

Madrid: Apartasol - 09/03/02 07:49 AM

Hi all,

Just started the ball rolling for the preperation of my holiday in Nov, got the dates I wanted for Apartasol apartments , they look nice enough... fingers crossed
Beckham wink
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 09/03/02 10:10 AM

If this place is located in one of the bigger cities then making reservations now is a good idea. However, in the smaller towns your chances would likely improve with short term notification/requests.

Please remember that this is an ALL SPAIN Message Board so city names/locations are necessary. Let me know and I'll edit your subject line to reflect the location. Thanks and good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 09/03/02 11:48 AM

Sorry Madridman!!

For those who are interested in the apartment, its located in
Calle Carretas, 27
Madrid 28012, Spain
Metro: Sol

Website is www.apartasol.com or else
http://www.gomadrid.com/apartments/apartasol/

Haven't heard anything bad about the place so far.
I had a quick reply to my enquiry on the apartment and the gave me some very useful information
beckham
Posted by: Manny

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 09/03/02 04:46 PM

Hi Beckham,

I was looking at that website, http://www.gomadrid.com/apartments/apartasol/
and that place looks real nice. I'm going to Madrid on December 26 for 7 days, family of 5. Still undicided on where to stay. Does it bother you that it has a "run down" entrance? Have you look at any other places? I'm trying to decide!
THANKS,

Manny

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 09/09/02 09:18 AM

manny

Unfortunately I have had to cancel the apartment. frown
I did many searches for apartents in madrid, this one is the best I felt. I am surprised that there is not many apartments on offer in Madrid though
Posted by: Jana

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 12/02/02 03:56 PM

We just returned from a weekend at Apartasol and it was pretty nice. Yes, the stairwell is rundown, but the apartment is renovated and very largre. We needed to sleep 5. There is a double bed and single in the bedroom and two singles in the living room. No extra room in the bedroom, but plenty of room and a futon couch and dining room table in the living room. The location is just great, near Sol.

But I have to say, my favorite apartment is still Rosa and Alberto's on Calle Huertas. Smaller, but really nice.
Posted by: daveshall

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 12/05/02 02:23 PM

Jana,

You refer to the apartment on Calle Huertas, Madrid. What is the actual name of the premises and do they have a website / e-mail address. I would appreciate some detail if you should be so kind?

Thanks ....

David ...
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: Madrid: Apartasol - 12/05/02 10:37 PM

daveshall,
Jana refers to the single, privately owned, 1-bedroom apartment in Huertas. A number of board members have stayed there. You'll find their website @ http://www.telefonica.net/web2/madridrent/ .

Saludos, MadridMan