Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback?

Posted by: cecile

Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback? - 08/12/02 03:00 PM

has anyone out there stayed at the principe 11 aparthotel ? its located in the huertas district on calle principe.
i made a reservation, but it can be changed. the apt. that this web site showed on huerta and jesus looked really great, and i'm inquiring to see if that one is available for the two weeks i'll be in madrid. it helped to hear feedback from other people about it. so if anyone knows anything about principe 11 , PLEASE TELL!! :-)
Posted by: AnotherAtlantaMike

Re: Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback? - 08/14/02 09:35 AM

I too have reservations at the Principe 11 for November. I followed some of the earlier threads here to see what other comments there were prior to booking. It generally received favorable reviews. ( only down comment being that the rooms seemed stark, but then I think they look contemporary according to their web-site - go figure rolleyes ) Noelia in their reservations department has been most helpful in taking the time to answer some questions I had prior to booking. Will look forward to your comments after your stay there.
Posted by: GG2

Re: Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback? - 08/16/02 05:21 PM

We stayed there last March and would certainly recommend it. You can see my post-trip comments at -
http://www.madridman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=001038&p=

GG2