I need some advices

Posted by: AndreeaRO

I need some advices - 07/02/02 08:02 PM

Hi there
I am planning to visit Spain for the summer.I intend to stay and work there.As you sure know fun includes having money aswell.So, I'm looking for a place to stay and some work.Anyone can help me with some good advices regarding cheap rent and where should I try my luck finding some work(which part of Spain, on the coast, what city)? Basically I think catering is my only option ;
is it hard to find a job in those circumstances? English is my only language.I can consider babysitting and house cleaning also.Any idea and advices are very welcomed.I'm waiting for your reply, as soon is possible.Thank you ever so much ..
Posted by: MadridMan

Re: I need some advices - 07/02/02 09:37 PM

HELLO AndreeaRO! Welcome to our message board!!
So you don't really care where in Spain to stay and work? Prices vary depending on the city or town and the same with jobs, I'm sure. Or maybe it doesn't really matter? You prefer the coast??

For job-search information, I suggest looking at our "Working In Spain" forum. No Speaking Spanish will certainly make things MUCH more difficult and you won't be able to legally work either.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan